Chapter Four

While Sabrina walks with Katie through the corridors, she kept thinking about the Dark Sorceress. Who she was and where she had come from. Sabrina was thinking that she must have come from the Netherworld which is where crazy mystical creatures come from. Somehow, Sabrina had a feeling that she had come from a place beyond the Netherworld and that she had some other way of knowing her whereabouts. Sabrina didn't forget that the Dark Sorceress would return at any point even though it had been a couple of days since the last time she saw her.

'Oh great, look who's coming now.' Katie shakes her out from her thoughts. Sabrina was so busy thinking that she hadn't noticed that Diamond and her crew were walking toward her.

'Well hi there, my fellow students.' Again, Diamond speaks in the tone she uses to address lowly commoners. 'I bet you must have been in a rough position today.'

'Oh please, classes were great today, Diamond.' Sabrina argues with her. 'I bet you're the one having the rough day at class.'

'How charming but my classes were a breeze today.' Diamond scoffs at her. 'Anyway, I should let you know that tomorrow my parents will be announcing a big project that will make a big change for Greenville. If you'd like, you can come over and see how impressive my folks are compared to your pathetic family.'

Under normal conditions, Sabrina would have been infuriated about the way how Diamond makes her parents sound like important people while acting callous about how pathetic everybody else is.

'Wow, can't wait to hear about it.' That was all that Sabrina could muster up along with a simple grunt.

As Diamond bids them farewell, Sabrina and Katie leave the school and make their way back home.

'Man, you've got a lot on your mind today, Sabrina.' Katie tells her. 'You didn't try to talk back or make yourself sound amazing to her. You must have a lot of pressure from school or your magic lessons.'

'No, I was thinking about somebody, Katie.' Sabrina tells her

'You can't still be thinking about that sorceress who tried to possess you, Sabrina.' Katie tells her. 'She hasn't shown up for a long time. She's not going to come back and bother you again Sabrina especially after you took her out the last time.'

'That's the whole point.' Sabrina tells Katie, 'I think she is coming back to get me again. She might try a different spell or something worst on me. I don't know how I'm going to be able to stand against her.'

'Come on, there's nothing to worry about.' Katie tells her. 'You know you can count on me and your sorceress aunts to help you if that evil sorceress ever comes to mess with you again.'

'Thanks, Katie,' Sabrina tells her. 'That feels better and you're right. I could always count on my friends and family to help out if I ever need them.'

'Glad to hear that Sabrina.' Katie smiles at her. 'Now, you should take care of yourself and be prepared for tomorrow. I'm sure you're going to need to prepare for what Diamond and her folks are about to announce tomorrow.'

By the time Sabrina enters her house, she sees her Uncle Severus sitting on the chair reading the paper while her aunts sit next to him watching the news.

'Hi there,' Sabrina greets them both. 'I was wondering if you are planning on doing anything special.'

'Oh sure, we're going to watch a band together this weekend.' Naira tells her excitingly. 'I've already bought the tickets for the show.'

'Oh, that's great you two.' Sabrina wasn't as excited as her aunts were. 'I thought that you might be planning on doing something amazing for the community.'