Chapter Ten

By the time Sabrina woke up from bed, she was breathing hard, hoping that everything that had happened to her was just a dream. As her eyes adjust to her surroundings, Sabrina notices that Henry was standing next to her bed, looking at her.

'Glad to see that you're awake and looking better, Sabrina.' Henry sounds relieved to see that she was fine. It takes a moment for Sabrina to notice that Henry looks exhausted as if he didn't sleep well last night.

'How long have you been here, Henry?' Sabrina asks him. 'You look like you have been staying up all night watching out for me.'

'Don't worry, I had a few minutes of rest while watching out for you.' Henry replies to her. 'I just want to make sure nothing bad happens to you after you went out cold.'

'Suddenly, Sabrina remembers what happened back in the Netherworld and she shudders to think that all that had happened was true.

'Please tell me everything was just a bad dream.' Sabrina looks desperate, hoping that Henry would say that she was having a bad dream.

'Come on, Sabrina.' Henry sounds annoyed at what she was telling him. 'That was always an excuse you used to hide the truth from us. You've got to accept what has happened and face it just like you always did.'

Sabrina recalls how many times she had to lie to her friends about the fact that every paranormal situation was nothing more than a dream when in reality, Sabrina had cast a faulty spell that changed reality. It was easier to make them believe that they were dreaming instead of letting them know the truth about what was going on.

'Are you kidding me?' Sabrina's voice was shaky just thinking about everything that had just happened. 'Did you not see the sorceress who is ripping our world apart? How am I supposed to deal with this mess when I am the one who caused it in the first place?'

'Sabrina, listen.' Henry says to her in a smooth voice. 'You've always been able to fix your mistakes and get us through all the tough times. Now we're in a really big mess and we're all counting on you to make things right for us.'

Sabrina wasn't sure if she could handle what was coming to her. She has to face herself who was from the future and was evil and powerful enough to ruin everybody's future.

'I'll try, Henry.' Sabrina was able to give him an assuring look. 'Anyways, are we back at my house?'

'Actually,' Henry replies to her, 'we're back at your parent's house. We figured that your future self would go to your aunt's place and tear it down so we salvaged everything that would be necessary to us and headed over to your parent's house. We should be safe for the time being.'

'Wait, you mean to say that we're all back at my old home?' Sabrina takes a few minutes to realize that she was no longer in the same bedroom she used to sleep in at her aunt's place. 'What happened to everyone after I went out cold.'

'It's okay, Sabrina.' Henry assures her. 'Everybody made it out of the Netherworld in one piece. Unfortunately, my future self had sacrificed himself and now he is probably back home in the future.'

Sabrina must have looked very distressed to hear this news from him.

'It's fine Sabrina,' Henry continues to assure her, 'he has already finished what needed to be done. Now we have to finish this so that everyone will have a future to look forward to.'

Sabrina just sighs and then nods at Henry before getting out of bed.

'I'll leave you to get dressed.' Henry says to her. 'Come down for breakfast later. Your Uncle Severus has made you something nice to have. After you've finished, you can come down to the basement where we are all discussing our next move.'

Before Henry exits the door, he turns around to meet Sabrina's eyes.

'Look, I know you've said this to me before but I want to let you know that I am also here when you need me.' Henry says to her. 'You did so much just so that you could make me happy and help me grow. Now it's my turn to do the same for you. Maybe it won't turn out the way I want it to be but I will be there to make sure you get through this crisis.'

As Henry leaves her room, Sabrina quickly gets herself cleaned and dressed up before heading down for breakfast. While she was on it, Sabrina wonders how Henry would be able to help her especially when she wasn't sure if Henry would be able to make it through this crisis with her

Breakfast seems to be much better considering how bad the situation was. Sabrina had tasty waffles for her breakfast and they taste very good with syrup and butter. Still, even her most comforting food couldn't make her feel good about what was to come next.

After she was done, she washes up the dishes and then heads for the basement. On the way there, she looks out the window to see that everything looks just as normal to her. Sabrina was expecting the skies to be much darker but the sun was still shining brightly outside. As she closes the curtains, she notices that the Freaky Radio Channel was sitting on the table.

She thinks for a while whether she should use a spell from the Freaky Radio Channel. She figures that perhaps if she were gone then there wouldn't be such a catastrophe to face in the first place.

Sabrina heads over to the Freaky Radio Channel and presses the button to activate the spirit living inside the radio.

'What is it, my little sorceress?' The spirit emerges from inside the radio to greet Sabrina. As usual, he speaks with a haunting voice that matches his gleaming grey appearance. 'I have been brought here so that I may help you win this devastating battle that could decide the fate of the world.'

'Just kill me, Freaky.' Sabrina says to him. 'I'd rather be dead than me having to face this disaster that I am about to make.'

'You wish to be dead, Sabrina?' The spirit sounds surprised at what Sabrina was asking for. 'There are people who are counting on you. Are you sure you wish to end your life so soon? You have a lot to look forward to.'

'There's nothing for me to look forward to, Freaky.' Sabrina replies to him. 'The only thing that is going to happen is that I am going to ruin everybody's lives when I grow up.'

'And you think that if you disappeared from this world all of your problems will be solved?' The spirit asks her

Sabrina just nods knowing that this might be the only way she could give a happy future to everybody.

'Fine then,' the spirit doesn't sound very happy to be doing this, 'since you want to die so badly, I'll grant that wish for you.'

A disk soon pops out from the compartment for Sabrina.

'Say the words and your soul will be sent to the realm of the dead.' The spirit says to her. 'But beware that there is no turning back once your soul enters the realm of the dead. Your only chance of getting out would be to seek help from the one who rules the place.'

'I understand and thanks.' Sabrina replies to him.

'Farewell, young sorceress.' The spirit sounds quite sad to see Sabrina leave. 'It has been nice staying with you and helping you out when you need my spells.'

The spirit soon returns to the radio and soon, some sad music was playing on the radio.

'Goodbye, Freaky Radio Channel.' Sabrina sighs at the radio and then looks at the disk. 'I guess this is farewell to all my friends and family.'

Sabrina looks at the disk and reads out the words written on it.

'Take my soul into the depths of the Underworld,' Sabrina reads out the disk. 'Where I shall cease to exist and grant all mortals a peaceful future world.'

A flash of lightning flashes through the disk and suddenly, Sabrina could feel an intense burning pain spreading through her body as her body begins to crumble and her soul begins to descend into the Underworld.