Chapter Eleven

Henry was shocked when he heads upstairs and notices a pile of ash laying on the floor. He was afraid that something bad must have happened to Sabrina.

As he looks around, he sees the Freaky Radio Channel and notices that it was playing sad music.

As he heads over and pushes a button, Henry notices that the spirit looks sad as he emerges from the radio.

'What happened?' Henry asks him. 'Did something happen to Sabrina?'

'Your friend is gone.' The spirit sounds sad as he answers him. 'She believes that by disappearing from this world, she would be able to avoid the catastrophe that is about to fall upon this world. There was nothing I could do to stop her so I just granted her wish.'

'You mean to say that Sabrina is dead?' Henry sounds horrified as he asks the spirit. 'She can't be dead. Not now.'

'Well, it's true, young man.' The spirit replies to him. 'But if you truly want to see her again, I can give you a spell just so you can talk to her.'

'Well, if it will get Sabrina back, then do it.' Henry says to him.

'Very well then.' The spirit replies to him before he begins to chant his spell. 'Change this mortal into a spirit so that he may speak with the person living amongst the dead. But after the hour has passed, this spell will vaporize and bring him back as the disk turns red.'

A disk soon pops out from the compartment and Henry was on his way down to the basement with the disk in his hands.

Inside the basement, Henry informs everyone what had happened to Sabrina and his plan to bring Sabrina back into the living world.

'Well if she wishes to be dead then let her do as she please.' Camellia says to him. 'Besides, with Sabrina gone, none of this would have happened in the first place.'

'Camellia, it seems like you do not know what this sorceress is capable of.' Her Aunt Enchantress snaps at her. 'Sabrina has much to do and she is more promising than you can imagine.'

Camellia just grumbles silently.

'This is unacceptable.' Sabrina's father was sitting among the group and he wasn't pleased. 'There is way too much for Sabrina to just end her life like this.'

'Yeah,' Katie says to Henry, 'Sabrina is our friend and she doesn't even know how much she means to us no matter how messed up she could be. Henry, you've got to go and get Sabrina out of there.'

'Alright, I'll do my best to bring her back.' Henry replies to them. After that, he looks at the disk and reads out the words written on it. 'Bring me to the one I wish to seek, so that I may bring her back from the place that is a reek.'

Soon, Henry's body glows as the spell begins to transport him into the Underworld.

By the time Sabrina opens her eyes, she knows that she was dead.

Sabrina was standing in a court filled with hundreds of deceased souls surrounding her. Other spirits were also entering through the gates so that they would be judged and sent into their respective resting places.

Sabrina had thought that everything in the Underworld would be as dark as the Netherworld itself. Sabrina was standing in a large room that would have resembled a ballroom with a large chandelier hanging on the ceiling. The walls look to be made of mahogany that shines as the guests walk in. What gave Sabrina an uneasy feeling was the fact that the walls were decorated with all sorts of bone patterns and even more disturbingly were the pictures hanging on the walls. The pictures depict people who were enduring all kinds of pain in a dark pit. On the other hand, some pictures show people laughing and having fun in the sunshine. Another picture shows a bunch of souls drifting around aimlessly with blank faces.