Epilogue

By the time Sabrina returns to her time, everything seems to be back to normal. Sabrina was soon back at school and meeting up with her friends. Diamond was now hanging out with her friends and her parents were back in business.

When Sabrina asks her friends if they remember anything from the past few days, she was surprised to find out that none of them knew a thing about her future self visiting and nearly destroying everything.

After school ends, Sabrina heads home to find her aunts busying themselves as they prepare for another night out in the Netherworld. As for her Uncle Severus, he was still at work and would be home within a few hours.

'So how was school today, Sabrina?' Naira asks her. 'You seem to be in a good mood today.'

'Well, yeah. Everything is just fine.' Sabrina replies to them. 'By the way, do you mind if I come along with you to the Netherworld?'

Well, sure thing.' Aunt Keira answers her. 'I'm glad to hear that you have some interest in going there.'

'Yeah,' Aunt Naira adds in, 'you hardly ever agree to go to the Netherworld and you always complain whenever we get you to follow us there.'

'Oh, there's something there I want to check out if that's fine with you.' Sabrina says to them.

'Well, get ready then because we're going to have a long time there.' Aunt Keira says to her.

'Yeah, we're going to have a blast there.' Aunt Naira adds in. 'So you better have something nice to do while we're there because we won't be home for a few hours.'

'Sounds fine to me.' Sabrina replies to them both. 'I think there is something that I want to do while you hang out with some handsome Netherworld folks.'

As Sabrina heads to her room, Pluto, who was still a raven greets her as he flies out of his birdhouse.

'So, having a good time, are we?' Pluto asks her. 'Sounds like something amazing has happened to you today. Tell me, what is it?'

'Oh nothing important, Pluto.' Sabrina tells him. 'You might not remember, but something crazy has happened during the past few days and I want to make sure things are back to the way they should be.'

'Sounds interesting.' Pluto replies to her. 'Must have been some out-of-hand magic that you've been using for the past few days. Well, glad to know that you've managed to deal with it.'

'Yeah, well I'm heading to the Netherworld with Keira and Naira.' Sabrina says to him. 'You want to come along?'

'Why not,' Pluto replies to her, 'I've got a meeting with a friend there and I think he'll be happy to see me.'

'Great,' Sabrina says to him, 'well I better get ready. It's going to be a long trip in the Netherworld.'

After a few hours, Sabrina finds herself in the Netherworld with Pluto and both her aunts.

'Now Pluto,' Aunt Keira says to him, 'keep an eye out on Sabrina here and make sure she doesn't get into any trouble.'

'Oh don't worry about it.' Pluto assures them. 'You know that I am the most trustworthy guardian that you can rely on.'

Aunt Keira doesn't look very convinced but she agrees and soon both she and Naira were on their way to their meeting venues.

After a few minutes, a monster approaches them. He has red skin and a mean-looking face to match his muscular body.

'Looks like my buddy is here.' Pluto says to her. 'Well, you're on your own unless you want to join me and my friend Morgan here.'

'Oh no, you go ahead, Pluto.' Sabrina insists. 'There's somewhere I want to go for a while. I'll meet you back here later. Okay?'