Liquor and Lust Φ

Chugging down another bottle of burning vodka, I cheer when the last drop slides down my throat. I've lost count of how many shots and bottles I've consumed. I know enough to make my head foggy from reality.

Lights and sounds are amplified causing a dull pounding in my head. However that isn't the only thing amplified.

My lust.

The exquisite piece of art that's Leon, is having me on the verge of attacking him.

He's chugging a glass of a smoky light blue liquid. His T-shirt is raised up a little revealing his erotic dust trail.

I'm positive I have a little drool on my chin.

My drunken haze has boost my confidence and invulnerability to the point of already accomplishing a pyramid of shots, terrible drunk pole dancing, and other things I barely remember.

"Emmett, why don't you take shots off Leon?" Jay giggles lightly with his head back against Devon's neck. "It'll taste better."

Liking that idea, I grab a few shots glass of tequila, a lime from the small bowl, and the liquor salt.

Leon is already laying on the table with his shirt of showing off his orgasmic torso. His eyes and grin reveals mischief, which intensives my lust. 

Coating the lime in salt, I place it between his lips. Next is his delicious torso, however instead of taking shots, Imma lick the liquor off him.

Taking the bottle beside the adonis, I tip the tequila bottle in the middle of his chest, over his nipples and all the way to his navel filling it up.

Absolute want burns brightly in his eyes when he figures out what I'm about to do.

Being bold, I straddle his thighs. Smirking, I dip my tongue into his filled navel.

"Damn!" I hear Monroe shockingly exclaim. "Johnson got balls!"

I focus all my attention on this glorious torso, blocking everything around me.

Finishing with his navel, I lick between his washboard abs. Leon tense beneath me as my tongue slaps every drop from his abs.

Next, his chest.

Gliding my tongue between his pecks, licking him clean, leaving his nipples for last.

Sucking his right nipple into my mouth, Leon moans and his breathing deepens. Switching to his other nub, I suck and little, then nibble.

As much as I love licking him, I want his lips. I have to act on my fantasy. I have to know if Leon's as great of a kisser in real life, not just my dreams.

My mouth won't reach his, so I crawl along his body until my eyes are leveled with his cloudy ones.

Leon spits out the lime, his hands, in less than a second, seize my head to connect our lips.

My lips tingle as Leon takes control. He sucks my bottom lip into his mouth, then nibbles lightly.

Oh my, he's absolutely fucking better.

Euphoria fills every cell in my body. My lust skyrockets to the point of scorching the blood in my veins. 

I know the man under me feels the same. He doesn't disconnect our lips, not even when he sits up to wrap my legs around his waist.

The guys say something, but my attention is on this man. However, Leon must of for he stands, my limbs wrap securely around him.

His strength not only surprises me, but also heightens my want for him. Leon unhinge our lips, to watch where he's going.

Despite our separated lips, I don't let that keep me from kissing him, so I keep mine busy by focusing them on his neck.

My back hits cold metal and glass a vehicle. A click, then my back is on leather.

Leon, like a predator, crawls on top of me, hardly sating the fire in my veins. I know what's coming.

I've been in the back of a car. Sexy things always happens when a alcohol, liquor, and lush are mixed.

And I'm gonna enjoy every second of it.