SEX, DRUGS AND TATTOOS

MARIA'S POV

He was so infuriating, what did he think that I'd hear him say he wanted me and I'd forget about the awful things he said to me! I fell asleep after tossing and turning, I woke up early and decided to go down to the Main Street, I walked past a tattoo shop, I decided to go in. "Hey darling, how can I help you?" A young lady said sitting at the front "got any time for a tattoo?" She nodded "got any idea what you want?" "I want a quote on my ribs, I'd like it to say 'Treachery and violence are spears pointed at both ends; they wound those who resort to them worse than their enemies' in a thin cursive font" "you have ID?" I handed her my fake ID "give me 30minutes and I'll have it drawn up for you" I went to the cafe 3 door down and got a latte, by the time I drank it I decided it was getting closer to the 30 minutes, I walked back and the girl greeted me "come this way" she said and sat me down at her station, she placed the stencil on my ribs and when she go the placement right she started. It took 40 minutes to do and when I got up and looked at it I was happy, it looked great "that will be $140, make sure you wash it with soap when you get home, dab it dry don't scratch it or peel it and use the tattoo cream 3 times a day and after a week switch to moisturiser" she handed me a piece of paper with the care instructions, and I left.

DRAKE'S POV

When I woke up Maria wasn't here, fuck I was still so furious about last night. Couldn't she see how hard I was trying to mend our friendship so we could be more. The front door opens, and Maria walks in "where have you been?" She kept walking towards the stairs, my parents weren't home so it was just the two of us "I went for a walk, gonna jump in the shower" she said not looking back, I got up and went after her, she was already halfway up the stairs "we have to talk about last night" I say still following her, she went into the bathroom and shut the door "there's nothing to talk about" I opened the door as she was taking her shirt off  "Maria.." I stopped seeing her ribs had writing on them... she got a tattoo, it looked nice "please I've tried getting my mind off you but I can't no other girl can compare to you" she scoffed "can you get out" I closed the door "not until we talk" I say standing my ground "Drake stop doing this!" She raises her voice turning around to look at me, we're close, so close I could kiss her "I'm no good for you, I'm damaged and my life is full of drama" she says her eyes begging me to stop "you're not damaged, no ones perfect Maria we all have our own problems and flaws but you are not damaged!" She goes to respond but I don't let her, fuck it, I grab her in my arms and kiss her, she freezes but then she responds, I deepen the kiss lifting her up, her legs wrap around my waist, I place her on the bathroom counter and we both moan "you're so infuriating" I groan pressing my mouth back on hers licking her lip to gain access but she denies, I place one of my hands in her hair and tug lightly she moans and I take the opportunity to slide my tongue in, she moans and follows my lead. I trail kisses down her neck as I undo the draw string on her grey and black track pants, I pull them off and keep trailing kisses down her body, she arches her back as I make my way down her naval, I grab her blue lace panties and tear them off, I stare at her wet pussy and can't help myself, I taste her sucking her juices "Drake" she moans her hands grasping my hair I smile and start to eat her, I dip my tongue into her entrance and she arches more I look up at her, her mouth is open and she's panting, I take my Time pleasuring her with my mouth, she lets out a scream as she begins to orgasm I suck ever drop "be mine Maria" I say in her ear once I've stood up, my hard cock pressing on her opening, my pants the only thing between us, she's breathing heavily and nods, I kiss her and she undoes my pants pushing them down with my boxers, I'm so caught up in the moment and so is she, I can feel how wet she is getting, I slide into her tight opening and we both moan, lips touching, our mouths open but we don't kiss, I cup her face with one hand while we stare into each others eyes as I slide in and out of her slowly but hard, I close my lips around her and deepen the kiss as I ram my hard cock into her, she moans hungrily and I keep going, I'm so on edge I feel like I'm about to come, but I hold onto it a little longer wanting this to last for as long as it can "I'm cumming" she breaths out on a moan and I feel her tighten around my cock and I cum we both stare at each other breathing heavily, then she seems to realise something "you didn't wear a condom" "you came inside me" I pull out fast "fuck Maria I'm sorry I just got carried away" she looks like she's thinking "it's okay I'm on the pill, but we should get a plan B to make sure" I nod and kiss her I turn around and start the shower, once it's ready I pick her up and get in, the water washes over us, I start to wash her enjoying the feel of her body under my hands.