12: A secret swim.

⚠️WARNING 18+ CONTENT AHEAD. CONTAINS SEXUAL SCENARIOS ⚠️

After leaving the apartment, the couple makes their way out to bakugou's truck. He drives fairly far from his home, and as he drives, Togas curiosity grows.

Before they had left the apartment, Bakugou had brought some towels for the both of them. The only thing that came to Togas mind, was something water related, or something that might require cleaning, and between the two, Toga thought water related activities, seemed more logical.

He pulls into the forest, following a dirt road, and soon, he makes a stop, parking the car, and grabbing the towels.

Toga: This feels very serial killer-y. Not that I would mind if you wanted to kill me though~.

He shakes his head and scoffs.

Bakugou: You're weird.

Toga: Says the guy bringing me to the forest at night.

He rolls his eyes and smiles, making his way out of the truck.

Toga: Heeey! Wait for me!

She exits the truck herself, and catches up to him, grabbing at his hand. As they make their way through the forest, they come across a large opening, which looks to be a cave. They walk into the cave, and finally reach their destination after a few more steps.

Togas mouth drops at the sight of a beautiful waterfall within the cave, amazed by it's beauty

Togas mouth drops at the sight of a beautiful waterfall within the cave, amazed by it's beauty. She becomes mesmerized by the soft moonlit glow, running along the water, and she turns back to Bakugou.

Toga: It's wonderful.

He blushes a bit and smiles.

Bakugou: Glad you like it.

Without hesitation, she starts to strip down to her undergarments. Bakugou's face becomes completely flushed as she does, but he watches as she does so. He's already seen her before, but even so, the sight of her curves and the feel of her soft skin, still make him feel a hot tiggling sensation within himself.

When she finishes she looks over at him, and notices his eyes on her.