19: Ocean waters

Uraraka had plans today. She wanted to bring her boyfriend Midoriya to the beach, as a way to cheer him up, and she thought that if his friends were there that it would help him too. And so kirishima and Ashido would invite a butt load of friends. Bakugou of course, hated the idea of even going, but toga seduced him into going, saying how she would wear something skimpy for him if he did go. And like the love sick idiot he was, he caved in.

Now he lays on a beach towel, waiting for her and the girls to do there grand reveal to all of there lovers, or soon to be lovers. He sighs, and sits up, crossing his legs, pouting like an angry child wanting his toys.

Bakugou: When is she gonna get her pretty ass out here!?

Kaminari: So you think she's pretty?

Bakugou: Shut the hell up you loser!!

Kaminari would chuckle and pat his shoulder.

Kaminari: Chill out bro. They'll be here soon.

Bakugou: Yeah yeah.

He would stand and walk towards the water. He needed to cool off a bit. The though of Toga in something sexy always seemed to stir him up, and he hated that she knew how much it affected him. As he made it to the water, he would cups small handfuls of the cool liquid in his hand, and spread it across his arms, his chest, and his face. He would sigh, as imaginative images of toga would slip there way into his head.

Bakugou: Why me.

He would place his hand on the back of his neck and blush at the thoughts. Maybe something with lace, or leather, or maybe something a little see through. And as he thought, toga was thinking of him as well. She was excited to see him in the water. To see it stream down his body. She blushed and giggle to herself, but soon she wouldn't need her imagination to think on it. She had been walking on the beach only to find Katsuki, in practically the exact situation she was imagining.

 She had been walking on the beach only to find Katsuki, in practically the exact situation she was imagining

Her heart would skip a beat as there eyes locked onto one another's.

Toga: H-Hi Katsuki~.

As soon as his eyes caught sight of her, his heart was racing

As soon as his eyes caught sight of her, his heart was racing. The way it squeezed against her soft skin was perfection. And for the first time ever. He had a nose bleed.