What Just Happened?

RECAP:

"Hey Becca!!" I heard Giles shout out my name. He came to me and jerkoff and put his arm around me... "So I see that you met him."

"Met who? This pocket full of sunshine?" note the sarcasm..

"The jerk? Well he's Harry... And don't worry. He's all yours. Keep him I don't care." I mumbled coherently.

"Aww Becca has a cwush!!" Amy giggled.

"Oh my God!! I don't have a crush on the jerkface!! Ew! Yuck disgusting!" I screamed

All three of them started laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5:

From: Jerkface (Yes I saved his name as jerkface)

To: Becca

"Hey babe. Looks like I have football practice when you have gym. Can't wait to see you in shorts. ;) xx"

Ugh!!! Could this guy get any more annoying!? Apparently he can. If only I knew what I had in store for me.

"Okay class go get changed while me and my assistant here set up the place." I looked up to see who the assistant was and it turned out to be the one, the only JERKFACE! Kill me....

He looked at me the same time I looked at him and he was smirking at me. Damn I would kiss that smirk off his lips. Wait wait wait.... Did I just say I will kiss the smirk off his face? Hahah maybe I did. I wouldn't mind doing that. He's got full lips and tehy aren't chapped like most guys.

"McCarthy! What are you staring at?" Harry screamed.

"How in the world do you know my last name jerkface?" I countered.

He stalked towards me, "What did you call me McCarthy?" His face inches from mine.

"I.. I.. I didn't c.. call you any... anything." I stuttered.

"Say it again. What did you call me?" His hand found his way around my waist.

"Jerkface. I called you a jerkface."

"Say it again McCarthy. I dare you."

"Jerkface." I said in the most seductive way. That's when it happened.. Harry kissed me.. His one hand was around my waist and another was holding my chin. My hands were on his chest.

"Baxton! Get your ass here right now!" I heard coach yell.

"McCarthy, this is not over. I want round two." He kissed me again and went jogging towards coach.

What just happened? Oh yeah.... I kissed Harry Baxton. Wow. Unbelievable.

I went into the locker room to get changed and when I came out all the students were already outside the locker rooms and standing in a line.

"Okay class we are now gonna play dodgeball. There will be two teams leaders and a boy and a girl will be selected in a team alternately. Okay you and you come out." coach pointed at me and a guy I recognized from math class. What was his name? Greg?

"Get rest pretty boy your gonna lose." I told him when we stood in front of each other.

"In your dreams girl." he smiled at me..

"Okay ladies choice. Heads or tails?" Harry asked.

"Heads" I looked at my opponent and smirked. From the corner of my eye I saw Harry toss the coin.

"Heads it is. Choose a boy and then a girl. All the best McCarthy." I looked at him and he smiled then winked.

Me and Greg chose our respective teams and when the coach blew his whistle we knew it was time the ball throwing started from my end.

Towards the end it was only me and Bart standing which one ball each in our hand. Oh and did I mention? I'm a good dodgeball player.

Bart threw his ball which I luckily dodged but when I threw my ball it hit him right in the groin and he fell down holding his crotch.

"Whose your daddy now!?" I laughed out loud. "I told you that I will win Greg!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will update soon... Have exams on.. Cheers.. and tell your friends... :)

I'm always open for suggestions and comments on my page... :D

-Riya (that's my name)