I'm going to an all girls' school!?

REBECCA'S POINT OF VIEW:

*At home*

"So Becca did you make any new friends?" dad asked me.

"Yes daddy. I made three new friends."

"That's nice sweetie. What are their names?" mom asked me.

"Emily, Gary, and Victor."

"That's nice sweetheart. Tomorrow you will be joining a new school. Are you excited?" dad asked me.

"Obviously not dad! I miss my old school, my old friends and my old city. I don't like it here." I whined.

"But I thought you made new friends sweetie." Mom said.

"Of course I did mom! But that doesn't mean that I don't miss my old ones."

"Oh by the way Becca. Your going to an all girls' catholic school." Dad informed me. Now how am I supposed to go to an all girls' school!? I've never been able to get along with most girls and mom and dad know that!! So why am I going to one now!?

"Excuse me. I'm going for some fresh air" I said and got up. as I was walking outta my house, I heard dad yell "Be back in an hour."

The house that I lived in was not too small and not too big. It was just right. Enough for three people, and maybe a dog. Not those big ones like a Russian hound or a great dane but the small to medium sized ones like a pug, a golden retriever, a Labrador well you get my point.

I lived on Waverly lane and for some odd reason the kids on the lane looked really tiny or really old. No older kid would like to hang out with us kids and we didn't want to hang out with the younger ones.. Okay at least I didn't..

"Hey Becca right?" I heard a voice say.

"Depends on who is asking." I said without looking up.

"Becca its me Gary." my eyes snapped to his. Okay calm down Becca don't show your emotions to him. Let him not known that you like him. Then I noticed that Gary sat down next to me.

"Oh hi Gary! I almost didn't recognize you there. Why are you out at this time? What's the time by the way?"

"Oh its seven. Usually after dinner, my brother and I come for a walk but since he is at his friend's house tonight I came out alone."

"Oh! I didn't know that you had a brother. How old is he?"

"My brother is six years older than me. He is seventeen. But we are pretty close."

Wait wait wait wait.... He's 11!? I thought he was like a year or two older than me! Oh.... My..... God!!!

*ahem* "So your 11?"

"Yes I am. Are you like six or something?"

"Oh my god!! No way!! I'm eight!!"

"Oh my bad I thought you were six! Since your so tiny!" he said and laughed.

"Hey!! That was mean!!" actually... I was hurt. I didn't fake this...

"I never said that I didn't like that." he looked straight into my eyes. I couldn't help but blush. Nobody has ever said something like this to me. I don't really know what this is. But in movies being this close to a guy looking him deep into his eyes, this is the part where we kiss.

*ahem* "Yeah I guess you never said that." and for the next hour we sat next to each other and only spoke until mom called me inside the house. That's when Gary also said that he also better get going its late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At school the next morning*

"So Becca you got everything? A notebook? A pencil? Your lunch money?" mom asked for the tenth time. Now why is she getting tensed? I'm used to going to New schools.. I'm used to the drill.

"Yes mom I got everything. This is not the first time I'm going to a new school." I rolled my eyes at her.

Mom smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I know sweetie.. But I'm a mother. It's my job to worry."

"Okay mommy I get it.. Bye now.." I smiled and gave her a kiss and walked into class.

********************

okay this child's point of view is boring.... so I'm gonna fast forward five years in their lives...

You can also follow me on Twitter now @Music2104Ri.

Comment, vote and tell your friends... cheers... :)