Apologies, My Dear.

(I don't really like this chapter but whatever here it is😥😱)

Y/n walked the halls of his school, Hawkins High.
He sighed and pulled his headphones down to his neck and opened his locker. He didn't care for the commotion around him, until it was about him.

"Did you hear about that L/n boy? He beat John's face to a pulp.."

"Have you seen John's face! Y/n did that man! I'm not joking!"

"The queer freak actually beat him up?"

"And I thought that L/n was a weak bastard. Going against John man?"

Y/n had a confused expression on his face as he closed his locker. His friend Dustin suddenly ran up to him, "Bro, is it true you beat John up? If so, you're a literal hero."

"What the fuck, no. I swear I better not get in trouble for shit I didn't do, or else I'll make it reality."

"But even John said you did?"

"That idiot John." Y/n hit the locker and walked over to John's locker, where he was standing. "Aye Rusher fool, why are people saying I beat your face-"

John turned around and his face was revealed, so he was beaten up. But how did anybody believe that he could've done that? "Oh shit it's real. But I didn't do it you sick bastard."

John smirked, "Well that's what everyone believes. And after everything's that's happened I'm pretty sure they'll believe me and not you."

He went close to Y/n's face, "You've fucked up." Y/n all of a sudden pinned John against the wall.

"Oh shits going down between Y/n and John!"

"Yo does anybody got a camera? This is starting to get good!"

"Listen here you little shit. We all know damn well I'm not strong enough to even go against you, more or less beat you to a pulp. Listen, I don't know who beat you up and why you're pinning the blame on me but you better stop this shit right here."

John smirked, "Or what you pussy? You're gonna tell your little nerd friends about me so they curse me in that childish game?"

Y/n reached his hand out for his neck, but it was stopped by another hand. "Stop it right now." Y/n widened his eyes, had a teacher caught him? He nervously looked to the right where the hand came from and saw Jason smirking. "I'll deal with him Y/n."

Y/n lowered his hand and backed off, after this Jason instantly wrapped his hand around John's neck and pushed him against the wall. 

"You're going to tell everybody that I was the one who beat you to a pulp because that's indeed the truth. I don't know why you got Y/n into this, but if you do anything to him I'll make you wish you were dead. Anything more with him, I'll make that wish come true." John shivered as Jason choked him, "You got that?"

John weakly said yes, "What did you say? I can't hear you!!" John shouted "Yes!!" Jason let go of John, "Go on, tell them Rusher boy."

"Jason was the one who beat me to a pulp, Y/n could never do that!!" John exclaimed nervously then ran away quickly with his minions.

Y/n then looked at Jason and smiled, "Thanks for that Jason. But did you actually beat him to a pulp?"

"Yeah of course. After everything he did to you, he deserves it, doesn't he?"

"I mean he does, but doesn't mean it's right to do it. I'll let you off this time, just don't do it again." Y/n warned him as the bell rang, "Practice today?"