59.

Harry lifts Louis' waist and places a pillow under it

Harry lifts Louis' waist and places a pillow under it. Then he spreads Louis' legs more and lets his hand slowly stroke Louis' butt cheeks. Louis moans softly, his cock throbs, he rubs against the pillow, his head in his arms. "Harry," he moans weakly.

Harry examines his naked body. His posture and his tousled hair. He pushes his finger deep into Louis and presses against his prostate. So hard that Louis has to clench his teeth. Harry watches the change in the dynamic.

"Ow." Louis grumbles.

"It hurts doesn't it?" Harry jams two fingers into him. "But you like it, don't you? If it hurts?"

Louis presses harder into the pillow and buries his head in the pillow, his cheeks blush. Harry reaches into his hair with his hand and pulls his head up slightly.

"Yeah, I like it." Louis says in response, and Harry lets go of him. He rubs his hand over Louis butt, "do you want me to spank you?"

Louis grumbles reluctantly, "why do you have to make everything so complicated. Yes I want you to spank me."

Harry rolls his eyes. He looks at the sun-bronzed skin, then lifts his hand and drops it on Louis' left cheek. Louis ass wiggles and the spot turns reddish. Harry gives him another slap, harder this time. Louis moans. So Harry presses two fingers into him and slaps him ten times. Until he is only rubbing leanly against the pillow and clenching his fists in the sheets.

He stops and gentle removes his fingers. Louis head is turned sideways, he looks blissed out and messed-up. His eyes are leaking tears and his mouth is formed in an o.

"More." He mumbles quietly. "Please, Harry."

Harry lifts Louis hips again, then softly strokes over the irritated skin. He slaps him two more times on the right cheek until Louis whines desperately.

He positions his cock at Louis' hole and pushes in. Louis' knuckles turn white. He starts rhythmically and gives Louis time to relax.

"Harder, Harry." Louis complains, bossy as he is, offering his ass practically to Harry. Weakly moving his hips against Harry's as the breath is punched out of his lungs. His skin glistening in sweat. His muscles are flexed and his knuckles white. He's obnoxiously loud, making up for the usual silent person he is. He's so hyper active doing the day, bratty and provoking. But now that he's under Harry, getting pounded. He's like a whole other person, he just takes it. Harry grabs Louis hips and pushes in. Sloppily hitting the spot that makes Louis bent his back and come all over the sheets. He cries out, his head dropping down as he needs to take a breath.

Harry props himself up over Louis before slowly rolling onto his side and landing on his back. He puts a hand on his racing heart. His mouth open as he gasps for air. Louis turns his head towards him, his lips are red and slightly swollen and his hair is completely disheveled. Sex evokes many emotions, it is normal. Louis feels safe having sex with Harry, which is the first time. He has never trusted anyone as much as Harry. He strokes Harry's chest, his belly, and finally snuggles into his arm. Uncertain whether it is not a bit much.