prologue

: it's my 1st novel so dont expect alot. :) i'm new with this wattpad thing so pls be friendly and considerate. :)

         prologue

Heya! Most of us wanted to be princesses. Well, I don’t. Want to know why? Might as well take a good look of my dreamy life. So I’m the kind of girl who doesn’t say a word and seats at a curb and waits for the world. Why am I singing? HA HA. So, I’m Cara Mel Madrigal daughter of the owner of MSI a.k.a Madrigal styling institute (my dad) and the stylist of the said popular brand (which is my mom). My brother, Choco Madrigal, is in Paris and working as a model for Louis Vuitton Men. My world is a war zone of styling but a refuge for writing. My family loves fashion but I secretly don’t. Truth is I hate fashion but I love my parents so I hide my love for writing. My original dream is to be a novel writer but I already accepted the fact that it’s unlikely to happen so I already stopped dreaming for that. Instead, I just dreamt to live with simplicity. That supports my anxiety towards fashion. Ahuh. My story is spiced up by my hidden crush towards my best friend and unluckily the son of my mom’s mortal enemy. So yeah, again, I’m Cara Mel Madrigal, living young, wild but unfree.