chapter 5 "Cola's House"

@Cola's house

I arrived at Cola's house at 9 am. I rang the doorbell and thank God their housemaid was the one who opened the door for me. Not that I can't get over with my mom and his mom's issue. It's just that I do not know what to say to her. I'm afraid she might find me unsociable because of my lack of communication skills or something. Worse, she might find me offensive. I tried to make every move I make as soundless as possible. Who knows? I might wake up someone I shouldn't be. As I reached the last door at the end, I opened the door with a screech. I saw Cola twitch but he didn't wake up. I took a look around his room while I slowly approach closer to his bed. I saw his baby pictures on the blue wall. He was about 3 years old and wearing a chocolate smudged outfit. Haha. Poor boy.

When I was beside him, I pulled out a chair from my left and sat on it. I looked at him and gave off I sigh. I never was able to look at him this close. He looks like an angel with his hair all brown, curly and messy. And his lashes so long, it has never been this long before. Oh geez, this is melting my insides. I was day dreaming until his mom entered the room with a fake cough. "Good Morning po." "Good morning too Cara." "I'm sorry if I entered his room without you knowing. I never knew you were home. I was disrespectful" "no darling. It's not a big deal. I know you're not that kind of girl. "

"Mom?" thank God Cola already woke up before this conversation goes too far. "Hi car." "Hi Cole," I replied. 

          15 minutes passed and Cola was finally dressed and fresh from bath. He ran unto me and ruined my fringe with his long hands. "AAAAAAGGHH!," I shouted. "Stop that Cole!" but all he did was laugh and ruined my hair even worse. I wonder why most of the people do what they want regardless of the fact they were told not to. I finally hugged him to make him stop. "What's wrong?" he asked. "No, no. Nothing's wrong. Everything's cool. Actually, mom and pop gave the best gift i'd ever receive." "Better than mine?" he asked. "Parang ganon na nga." "tssss. What was that?" I closed both of my palms and moved them in a  driving manner. "Now you're dancing?" "am not! idiot." "Haha. I know you're not. You don't even know how to dance" EEEHHH?  That statement was degrading.

"Don't you remember? i took ballet classes when I was eleven," I said, annoyed. He stared at me and that made me much much more annoyed. "You know what you did wasn't dancing Cara," he stood up, raise his heels and waived his arms above his head like a ballerino. "Reach the stars, reach the stars. HAHAHAHA" Well, he enjoys teasing me eh. I'll give him that satisfaction JUST FOR NOW.