He's Driving me Crazy

"Cara," Cola said half-whispering.

"y-yes?," i asked nervously.

"you know how to adjust the car seat right? move it forward," he ordered.

"i forgot," i admitted. "sorry."

Cola leaned forward, closer than he should. I got the feeling that this is going somewhere. just like what i always see on the movies. But nope, this is not a movie.  This is Real.  Unfortunately, Cola just pulled the lever beneath my seat and pushed the back of the seat slowly making me drift forward. 

"oh smooth," i hummed, fascinated.

Cola looked at me with so much darkness in his eyes. Suddenly, the car was becoming too small for the both of us. "You sure you can drive?," he asked me with concern. yes, concern. The look in his eyes was just concern. what was i thinking? that he'll look at me as a girl? maybe i was just too fed up with the princess life i was stuck for the last 18 years. I am slowily understand that this is not a fairytale and I'm no princess. 

"You look so red, you look like you're having a fever," he continued.

he was about to touch me again but i quickly grabbed the chance to stop him. "You already touched me a while ago Cole, don't touch me again," i popped bitterly.

"okay, okay, now start the engine," and so I did. We stayed at the garage for too long, driving the car away from their house made me feel relieved. 

Cola turned on the radio and luckily, our favorite song rolled.