Light as a feather

Alrighty, day 2 on the road calls for chapter 2
lol
People in this story bc i need to list em all

Grian, Etho, Scar, Bdubs, Zedaph, Impulse, Tango, Ren, Jimmy, and Scott!

Btw, there will be a mention of death so tw? (looking back on this now, THERES NO MENTION OF DEATH WHAT THE HECK??)

Grian POV

After the game that scar requested, i decided to go to bed.. it was tiring setting up the tent especially because im the only one who knows how to set one up. Scar insisted on staying in the tent with me because everyone else has a tent mate.
"hey G.. uh why is there a .. nest?" scar looks at the very good (probably the best) nest ive ever made, then he looks at me, then the nest, and then me again. "oh my jellie-... i forgot your a bird" lots of laughter came from the 2 friends as they get comfortable next to each other.

A/N: Made it to Utah!! on my way to Wyoming i think then Colorado (〒﹏〒)

"I made the nest bigger than usual because i thought that it would just be me, so youll have to sleep in the nest to, sorry about that" I hand scar a pillow and a blanket even though the bed had a lot of blankets on it already. "its all good Gri, it looks comfy at least!" "well, I'll be right back scar" I tell him as i walk out the tent door.

Scar POV:

okay scar, grian just left and i am now sitting in his nest, this is fine. im fine, i think? (A/N: made it to Wyoming!! this chapter has been taking forever lol back to the story) I look around his tent, its honestly beautiful the area is. The way the lanterns create this warm glow and the little paper birds scattered about just brings the whole thing together.

"wow Grian, your decorating skills have gotten better, its cute.." i notice myself mumbling and going on about the design but then i hear a knock knock

"hello? grian are you in there?" i hear the familiar scottish voice of his good friend Scoot! I open the door to let the cyan-haired boy in.

"so, what brings you here to .. grains tent?" I ask Scott as he sits down somewhere, he responds pretty much instantly and he looks kind of worried about something.. "I cant find Grian anywhere, also why are you here?" he says and i feel my face getting hot. "i uh.. didn't have any other person to partner with and grian is my best friend!" i responded with half the truth, but still a truth.

~Time Skip~
Grians POV

I come back to the tent that me and scar are at and see a tuff cyan hair in the window thing, why is scott here- hes the only one who knows i like scar.. Could he be telling him rn?! Before even thinking, i run over to the door and open it fast, startling the 2 people inside "Hey grian!" scott says to me and gives me a little wave. "hey scott can you come with me for a second, just need a quick chat." I tell him a bit worried but i manage to hold my composure. "sure, whats up?"