Life in the medbay

Heyo! Really quick before we begin, I am doing so much better in school so ill have more time to work on this story a lot more! also HOLY GUACAMOLE THAT'S A LOT OF PEOPLE- I've been watching a lot of tmnt and omg- i love it so much! i love leo lmao okay okay, you probably want the wholesome story now!

Scar and Brian come rushing in, talking to Shishwammy and saying things far to fast at me. Thankfully, Bubbles is here and can understand them I guess, Bubbles is just cool like that.

"might have a concussion." I wake up to see a new person standing by me, the others are gone but the new person looks familiar and not at the same time.. "Wow X, you are you sure? He seems alright, nothin but sleepiness I think" The person looks over at Shishwammy, must be a friend of some sort and i think hes my friend to? "Thats where your wrong cub, as you can see, he does have one, he cant talk right now and he's probably going to forget a few things."

"Keralis? its true..?" a new person comes in holding flowers, I know him, but who is he.. why cant i talk, what is wrong with me, what happened?! The 'stranger' notices my panicking, he gives me a pen and paper and i try to write something down. From my hands shaking and my head hurting i manage to write down wat happed? I give the stuff back to him and i see him start to tear up. What did i do? did i make him cry? why cant i remember? he hugs me and gives me the flowers, theres a mix of cornflowers, orange tulips, alliums, and poppies. This time i feel my self going out of consciousness

This time when I wake I see the boy again, hes still crying but now i can tell hes short, has a moss coat on, and under that is some beautiful black hair that complements his eyes. I look over and see a bowl of assorted fruit and next to that is a water bottle and im guessing a cup of green tea? I down that water bottle in an instant. I really want to talk again, please magic water from the boy i cant remember, let me talk! I joke to myself and hear Shishwammy a little "Ah, your awake, do you want any food?" I move my hand up and down signaling nothing, i think someone taught me that.

Shishwammy looks over at me, and he starts talking. And of course my brain doesnt pick up anything that he said. "I also made these buttons so you can say stuff, they are labeled so you know what they are." I go touch the 'Thanks button' but accidentally press the 'Gay' button why is that even on there! "I forgot I added that one, oh well good job Keralis" hold on, who the goosy heck is Keralis?! is there someone else here that I dont know about?? I go to press the 'Who' button, the robotic voice talks and Shishwammy face looks scared- no disappointed..