62

"I'll leave you two alone now, if you want to…" Akito made a lewd gesture with his hands. "I know I would." He chuckled as he left. "I'll soothe dad's ruffles first, don't take too long there, lovebirds." He then closed the door behind him.

Not a second after Akito left, Gabriel pressed Jade to the wall and kissed her.

"I need you baby, now." He kissed her and bit her neck and his hand roamed to lift her kimono to find out that she was not wearing anything underneath, except the bullet vibrator. Gabriel smirked as he pressed the remote in his pocket and it caused her to gasp and hold on to him tight.

"Fuck, I need you inside." She moaned as Gabriel opened her thighs and thrust into her swiftly, then he started to move with fast speed and the instinct of an animal with their mate.

Their movements had no finesse at all. Only pure, raw need, grunting and groaning–to release all their emotions and frustrations out. And it ended not too long after, with both of them panting and sweating, but they felt satisfied and fulfilled. Both by the revelation and the frantic copulation.

"I want at least five kids. One pair of twins, and a triplets. Or two. Anything. I don't care." Gabriel whispered in her ear while still inside of her. And then he took out his handkerchief to wipe out the mess he had made, and then tried his best to fix her kimono. Her orchid had long gone somewhere in their frantic lovemaking, but he didn't care. He would buy her the whole green house if she wanted.

"There's nothing more than I want, except a life with you." Her eyes became so soft and full of love, he wondered if she was already pregnant. But she saw right through him as she chuckled. "And no, I'm not pregnant. Yet. But with our speed, I bet we would have little Gabriel or little Jade soon enough." She kissed him fondly.

"Stop taking your pills. Please." He looked at her with all the seriousness he could muster. He wanted children from this woman. Bad. And he could already imagine those green eyed and golden eyed kids running around his place, and graced their grandfathers with the great-grandchildren they wanted.

"Mm, I will." She giggled. "After the wedding. I don't want to wear the wedding gown while bloating like a whale, you know. My designer would kill himself. And don't say that you won't do it because I know that you will definitely get me pregnant the second I stop taking pills. Either pills or condoms, or no sex, Mister." She poked her finger to his chest as he laughed. She knew him too well already.

"Everything has to be a deal with you, eh? Fine, deal. At this point, I will agree to anything you want. But no condoms. And you're gonna be the most beautiful whale of all." He gathered her and kissed her softly while she laughed. "At least I will have you to myself for the whole year, without fighting for your attention with our babies."

"So confident, Beau?" She laughed and he never heard any other sound that was more beautiful than this. "You haven't met my dad yet, have you?" There was a naughty glint in her eyes when she said it, and Gabriel suddenly had a premonition of his father-in-law loomed over him and tried to scrutinize everything because nothing was good enough for his perfect daughter.

And suddenly Gabriel felt the shivers on his back.

"Oh god, no, I don't feel confident at all in front of the mighty Damien Moreau. Will he crush me if I dare say one wrong word in front of him? Damn, suddenly I feel nervous."

Jade only laughed as she pulled him to the door to go to the other room to meet her father.

"You're such a clown, Beau. But you know that I love you, and I don't want anyone else other than you."

Gabriel grinned as they entered the other room where the other people were still talking and partying, and Luca and Bianca approached them.

"There you are! Your father almost called the police to find you, Jade." Luca smiled as he pulled her into his embrace. "Congratulations, sister-in-law!" 

Jade smiled as she hugged Luca back. He was a very handsome and charming man with a lot of warmth and was more Italian looking than his older brother–who looked more Eurasian. Too charming, because she heard that he was a total player who fucked everything and everyone who interested him.

To think that she thought that she fell in love with him for a full decade, and got her heart broken for nothing.

"Thank you, Luca." And he kissed her cheek, knowing that it would make Gabriel fumed.

Then Bianca also hugged her tight, although she seemed a little bit more reserved than her brother.

"I know you've heard… things about me. But rest assured that I really love your brother, and I will do everything in my power to make him happy, and to support him with everything that I have." She squeezed Bianca's arms and smiled at her. Sure it would take some time, but she would prove to everyone that she was not what they thought she was, and Gabriel didn't make any mistake choosing her.

Funny how it was a world of double standards. A man could sleep with as many women as he wanted, and people would still see him as a conqueror, while for women? She had to brunt the judgment of people, and the sad thing was, that it was all just rumors spread by Christina. True she ain't no virgin, but her sex life was not as bad–or as often–as people thought.

But she knew it was futile just to explain, and besides, people would believe the bad rumors more than the good ones anyway, so she just decided to let them be, as long as her closest people knew the truth, that's enough. 

Bianca was a little bit surprised to see and hear the real Jade, as she was not as bad as Christina told her she was. In fact, Jade was very beautiful, classy, and she looked like royalty with every inch of her being. While Christina… Well, Christina was Christina and she didn't want to say bad things about her friend, although now she doubted everything she had ever said.

"Jade, I know that we were never close before, but I hope with this union between our family, we can at least become civil toward each other." Bianca said to Jade–still didn't want to admit that she didn't know her well, so she just avoided her at all cost. 

But that was before.

She really wanted to know her better, the one who caught her brother's eyes when no one else ever did. Surely she had all the qualities that Gabriel looked for?

But it seemed that Jade could read her mind, since she just smiled and nodded.

"You are family now. Please come to me if you think I could help you with anything." Jade didn't want to push Bianca. She knew that the woman was stubborn and cautious, so she let her find her own pace. 

But then she remembered something.

"Actually, I need your help with something. You're a chef right? Is it possible for me to discuss some menu changes to my bar? I understand if you can't…"

"No, actually, you know what? I would love to discuss some menu changes with you. I'm actually between jobs right now and I almost die of boredom at home." She took out her phone and gave it to Jade. "Please put your number here, and I will call you now."

Jade was surprised by how fast Bianca changed her demeanor, but when she felt that Gabriel squeezed her hands to give her encouragement, she knew that this was Bianca's way to accept her into the family.

"Sure, I would be honored, Bianca."