Filler

I was left at the house. By myself. AGAIN. Sometimes I think he does it on purpose to piss me off and other times I think he just doesn't want me to question him. Either way when I got up he was gone and I was very upset about it. So I decided that I would send him a text message and then block him until he got home.

I noticed that my phone was dying and went to charge it. That was before I realized he took my fast charger. "Fucker." I cursed out loud to myself. I went into the drawer and got my other charger and plugged my phone up. As I checked my phone I noticed certain shit was missing. Contact were missing, numbers were blocked, and our group chat wasn't pinned at the top of my phone anymore. "What the fuck?" I said to myself. I texted him immediately after that to figure what the fuck was going on.

"***** where are you?"

"And what did you do to my phone?"

"One mind ya business. Two i didn't do shit to you or yo phone."

"***** you are my business."

"I seem to be your business all the time."

"Fine. Since yo ass wanna argue so bad.
I went through yo shit and took out some
shit you ain't need."

"Shit like what? And who gave you the right to rummage through my phone like a psycho?"

"Now Imma psycho cause all ya niggas is missing huh?"

"As many bitches that you be around? You might wanna sit this one out big dawg."

"That's all in yo head ma but believe what
you wanna believe. It's whatever helps you
Sleep at night."

"Fuck you *****. And fuck that bitch too. And fuck yo hoe friends."

I blocked him and threw my phone down. I had to go through all my shit and put stuff back the way it was. Some of my peers were blocked while he left the ones who were most important to me. He thought if my group chat was still there that I wouldn't have noticed. I was so upset. Not about me not being able to talk to whoever when he pissed me off, I could fix that. It was the simple fact that as much evidence as it was to say he was doing shit, I never went through his phone. I never went to this extent ever.

I laid in my bed for a while before deciding I wanted to go out. But something told me to check if the man who drove me everywhere was even available. And low and behold, he was given a vacation this particular week. It was almost as if he knew everything I was gonna do when I found out he was gone. Not only that but my spare key was also missing. That meant if I left I'd have to count on him to let me back in. And if I didn't decide to come home right away he'd know exactly where I'd be.

"Fuck this and him. I'm getting out this fuckin' house nigga." I said as I went to shower and get dressed anyways. Something told me to unblock him because he was already acting crazy enough. So I did just that and set my phone back on the charger. I turned some music on and got in the shower. In the middle of my Beyoncé concert the nigga sends me a text message, pissing me clean off. I decided I wasn't gonna even read it or open it. I put my phone on DND thinking it would help. But of course his ass pressed "notify anyway."

I turned my music off and decided I would shower in silence the rest of the time. The text messages stopped for a while and I was relieved. After I got out I dried myself off and went to get my robe. My hair was red to spite him because for some reason he gets on edge when I wear it, especially if I'm going outside. After about an hour or two of doing my hair my phone began to go off again. I had blow dried the slightly damp hair and was getting ready to curl it. I decided to go get dressed before I did that because something told me that would be the safer option.