Filler

"Heyyy" I heard someone say to me. At first I thought it was ***** and immediately got irritated. "The fuck do you- oh... hey." I said feeling embarrassed by my slight outburst. "Damn what I do?" He asked, sitting next to me. "Nothing, I'm sorry." I said quickly. "I was messing with you, It's okay." He said, putting his arm around me for a hug. I hugged him back and he squeezed me tightly. I felt a lot better after that, so much so that I didn't want to let go of him. "You must've really needed a hug huh?" He teased. "Yeah I really did." I sighed. "What's wrong?" He asked, gently rubbing my arm. "Nothing.. just exhausted." I said, shaking my head. "He left you here?" He asked titling his head. "...yeah, yeah he did." I said feeling disappointed. "Oh... shit.." He said feeling bad. "It's okay it happens a lot. He said he'd stop doing it but y'know how that goes." I said trying to brush it off. "Well you know he did himself a disservice leaving you over here right?" He said, smiling at me. "Uh uh don't start that.." I said, trying not to crack a smile, "you know he'll throw a fit if he sees you over here."

"So? He should've thought about that before he left you all alone." He said trailing his fingers along my shoulder, down my arm. "You know he doesn't want you hanging around me, I thought he was your friend." I reminded him, grabbing his hand. "Yeah he is, but I also know a fool when I see one." He said before kissing my hand. "You're making me feel bad cause I told him you didn't like me like that." I whined. "Now why you lie to him like that?" He asked, resting his hand on my waist. "So you do like me?" I asked. "Yeah I do. Who wouldn't?" He said moving hair off my face. "A lot of people don't. But I appreciate that." I said. He chuckled as he took a blunt from behind his ear. He put it in my mouth and lit it, slowly examining my entire body in one sitting. "Damn.." he said out loud, "I thought you knew I liked you." He looked me up and down, licking over his lips when our eyes met. My face got hot as he spoke to me, admiring my entire existence. No one had ever done that before. I blew smoke and passed the blunt back to him as we continued to make small talk. "You know after I saw you at the concert I wanted to talk to you some more." He said, "I wanted to get to know you better. Most importantly I wanted know why he was so possessive over you."

"I mean..." he said, "he has a valid point. I wouldn't want you to go anywhere either, not when you look this good." My heart skipped a beat and my face felt even hotter as his words sank in. "Thank you.." I said leaning towards his ear. He smirked at me as he leaned towards my neck. "I wanna take you home..." he said, caressing my thigh, "but I know when you have to go back I'll be disappointed." My jaw fell open before I quickly pulled myself together. "I mean as long as you in one piece he'll be okay right?" He whispered to me, blowing smoke onto my neck. My brain had buffered so hard I couldn't even talk, but I knew what I wanted in that moment. "Well I mean besides you walkin' a lil funny." I choked on smoke a little bit making him laugh. "Don't tell me you scared?" He teased. I tried to talk but I couldn't get anything to come out. "What? You ain't never had that type of shit before?" He asked. "I mean I don't think so? I usually just... k.o afterwards." I said realizing I said too much.

He suddenly stood up holding onto my hand and my brain just told me to follow him. I constantly caught myself looking around to make sure ***** didn't see me and luckily he didn't. We got in the car and he held my hand the through most of the ride to his house. If he wasn't holding and kissing my hand he would rest his hand on my thigh, rubbing it as I became flustered. "Why you so shy?" He teased, "You wasn't shy last time we spoke." I caved in, telling him exactly what the issue was. "I'm not shy... I'm just nervous.." I admitted, leaning my head back in the seat. "Nervous? Why?" He asked me. "Cause.." I said looking out the window, "you keep pullin' all my cards." He had called my bluff and it was written all over me.

He parked the car, turning my face towards him afterwards. He picked my chin up and kissed me, making me more nervous. I felt like my face was red as hell and I knew he could feel the heat coming from it. "You get hot and bothered so easily, I love that." He's said. I felt my stomach drop when I heard those choice of words. "I bet you do." I chuckled trying to play it off. "You know you like me, that's why I make you so nervous huh?" He teased. I started to feel a little bad as he opened his door to get out. He came around the car and opened my door, holding my hand as I got out.