#001

The rest of the car ride was relatively silent. We got caught by traffic so it took us way longer to get home than normal. I sat there basically giving him the silent treatment, as if he was gonna talk to me anyways. But he sat there and patiently waited for us to get home. I was tired, intoxicated, and hungry. I wasn't going to tell him that because something told me he was just gonna be petty about it. I decided I'd wait til I got home to eat and go in my old room to sleep there. Well that was the plan until he asked, "Are you hungry?" I shook my head no, still not wanting to talk to him. He smacked his lips as he sat back in the seat. "You just won't shake this attitude huh?" He sighed. I sat there, still silent not wanting to talk to him. "Fine, don't talk ion care no more." He said turning away from me.

When we finally made it home I grabbed my purse and pushed past him. I didn't want to argue anymore. I didn't want to hear anything he had to say. Lies or the truth, I didn't give a fuck anymore. I just wanted my food and a bed to lay in. I went upstairs to my room down the hall. I started to take off my makeup and put my phone on the charger. Then it dawned on me, "bitch, this nigga still has your phone." I thought about it for a while, asking myself if I really wanted to fight with him to get it back. My brain obviously said yes but I decided not to. I finished taking my makeup off and decided to change clothes. Then another thing dawned on me, "Your clothes are in the other room dipshit." I groaned as I palmed my forehead. "Fuck fuck fuck." I said to myself. I ended up going to the other room to get a shirt. He sat on the bed, taking his jewelry off. At first he didn't notice me there at all.

But low and behold he noticed me in there rummaging through my drawers. I could feel that he wanted to say something but he's an idiot. He couldn't come with anything to say that would make me feel better. I found a shirt that actually belonged to me because I didn't want him complaining about his shit. I took my shirt to the other room and closed the door. I got changed and went downstairs to go get my food that was in the fridge. It had to be some Alfredo because I was waiting to eat it the whole day. I sat there at the kitchen counter and ate it silently. I was a little disappointed, not with the food but with how my night turned out. It was really ugly, not him himself but how he was acting towards me. Then I realized that he had his moments where he'd act like this to make it seem like he actually gave a fuck. The reality is that he wanted to have his way and that be it. He had a hard time coping with the fact that I didn't operate like that and it bothered him.

I wasn't gonna kiss his ass and do whatever to make him feel better about it though. When do I ever? He's never done anything like that for me. I continued to eat as I gave that some more thought. I heard him coming down the stairs making me get an attitude entirely. He was starting to get on my nerves and I just didn't wanna talk. I was kinda over it and I was trying to keep myself from leaving the house. But of course he makes things difficult because he's fuckin' spoiled. "Why you eatin' standin' up?" He asked. "Because I'm going back to my room when I'm done so why get comfortable down here?" I answered. "You never sat down here before." He said. Correction, I've sat down there on multiple occasions. I eat down there very often. Especially when I wait for him to come home for hours on end. "Yes I do." I said, "you'd know that if you were home." He rolled his eyes and went into the fridge. "I asked if yo ass was hungry and you said no." He complained, "but here you are in the kitchen eatin' by yo self."

"I'd rather eat by myself than with a liar." I said as I finished my food. "Don't start that shit man." He complained. "Then leave me the fuck alone." I said firmly as I walked away. I went upstairs and got my blanket out of his room. I went back to my room and closed the door, turning off the lights before getting in my bed. I wrapped myself up in the blanket as I laid in the dark room. I was bored as fuck without my phone but I wasn't arguing with him for it. I was trying to force myself to go to sleep but it wasn't working. I decided to get up and turn my lamp on. I grabbed a blank notebook and a pencil and started drawing in it. I started drawing stars, then hearts, then I drew a worm. I was drawing random shit to pass the time. It wasn't working very well but I was gonna try my best. All that crumbled after he barged in the room, scaring me half to death. "I don't wanna fight no more." He said firmly, "You not sleepin' in here." I furrowed my eyebrows as I felt offended. "And I'm just supposed to sleep in the same bed as you after what you did?" I questioned him.