Chapter 28 - Encounter In The Restaurant

"Everything is sort out miss" Shriliya informed placing the scroll on the wooden table."I have recorded everything in this scroll. If miss want,you can just check it in free time. Please let me know if there's any problem detected in the process"

"Where is Shay?" Nandini asked "I haven't seen elder sister in few days. Is she that busy?"

"I don't know miss. Whenever I visit the main manor, the maids said Lady Shay is out. I have never seen in her in the manor either" Shriliya shook her head. "Miss is it about money? I am mean are you concerned if she is spending outside-"

Nandini waved her hand "it's no of a problem. Money is not something I am worried about. I feared about her safety which is more important. Besides elder sister can spend with her two hands, and I believe that even if she spends few millions per day, there won't be a 1% shortage of the money"

Shriliya nodded "I don't know what made Lady Shay is so busy. I guess she is doing something secretly"

"Let her be. Her secrets are not my concern. As long as she returns back safe and sound, I will clear any mess she left behind"

Shriliya smiled. It's quite funny to hear but she knows it's not a joke either. It should be the elders saying for the younger one but currently the situation is other way around. She don't dare to take Nandini's words lightly because she knew a woman who can run such a big business in such a young age could do anything she wants.

"Is there any schedule left for today?"

"No, everything is cleared up. Miss want to go out somewhere?"

Nandini leaned on the couch and smiled "I am quite bored staying here all day, it's already a lunch time. I was thinking to go out and taste a good food outside"

Shriliya nodded with agreement "Miss you should try the Sunfeast Restaurant in the northern corner. You know this restaurant is high-class, and of courses serves best sea foods there. People in the capital talking about how good their service is"

"Ah...Sunfeast Restaurant?Hm... I also heard about it" Nandini nodded. She heard it in her past life. She wanted to arrange a meal there because Parv likes see food. She reserved a room and given advance money for the meal date and yet, at the end everything gone waste when Parv went out of the city. Now thinking about it Nandini felt like slapping her own face. Was she a fool? How could she put so much efforts for someone who never knew how to cherish it? It was all futile to lose yourself in emotion and couldn't see the truth with open eyes.

I was so so blind!

"Miss, do you want to go there?" Shriliya asked when she saw Nandini zoning out.

"Huh? Why not? Send someone to book the best room with best view"

"Yes" Shriliya immediately went out.

"Hmm..." Nandini sighed again. "what a fool I am! I loved that man who don't know the 'L' of love and I put so much efforts until I break down. Nandini comparing to me, you have a better life" she mumbled.

Soon the carriage left the shop and headed towards the Norther corner. The Sunfeast Restaurant was 3 storey building made with wooden frames. There was letters handing from the roofs and flowers were kept in the corner and entrance area. The hall was packed with people. Most of the customers were served on the ground floor which a less price, and the upper side has expensive rooms made for rich people. Only one room booking costs 200,000 silvers which few can afford but the service was better than the group floor.

When Nandini got down of the carriage she saw there was another expensive carriages parked outside the restaurant. Her eyes roamed over then her lips twitched with a smirk. She averted her gaze and headed inside.