CHAPTER 11

Jungkook was now sitting with his mom. She was staring at him, waiting for him to speak something but alas he didn't.

So she took a deep breath and started to speak
" Jungkook tell me what's your problem with Jin."

" He, Jin is the only problem, I don't want him as my mate, that's it. " Jungkook said stubbornly.

" To be honest Jungkook, Jin is the best boy I have ever met, he is the sweetest , he is also very kind, so I don't really get what's wrong, yea I agree the situation is strange, omega and omega but I think he can protect you and will love you dearly."
She said

" No no no, he is not good, I hate him. " Jungkook said and scoffed.

" Atleast tell me the reason dear. "

" There is no reason to either love or hate a person. " Jungkook said stubbornly.

" Come on Jungkook, don't go and give me all these stupid quotes, tell me the reason ."

So Jungkook finally did. He told his mom everything from the beginning till now.
Everything

" .................................... he did that to me and that's why I hate him the most. " Jungkook completed.

She listened carefully to her son. After he completed she just stared at him in disbelief.

" Momma, why are you staring at me like this? say something. " Jungkook said.

" This is absolutely the most ridiculous , pointless and senseless reason I have ever heard Jungkook, like really, you are being stupid. " His mom said

" Momma, you are supposed to support me, are you not angry at Jin, why are you saying this to me? " Jungkook said.

" Noo, I won't support your nonsense Jungkook, listen now, don't be a brat go talk to him, he looked so broken you know, go apologize to him. " She said.

" Nope, you are not getting momma, it's his fault not mine, why should I apologize, I won't. " Jungkook said stubbornly.

" You are really being stupid, come on Jungkook he didn't do anything, your reasons are, really sorry to say ,but utter bullshits, you are not making any sense , you are just acting like a spoilt brat. " She said.

And like a spoilt bart he is, he threw tantrum.
Jungkook kicked all the cushions in the living room, threw all the things here and there.

" THIS IS THE REASON I HATE HIM THE MOST, EVERYONE THINK HE IS GOOD, HE IS NOT, EVEN YOU THINK LIKE THAT AND INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING ME YOU ARE PRAISING JIN, HE STEAL MY MOM TOO, I HATE HIM. " Jungkook shouted and ran to his room and lock the room with a slam.

" Aish Jungkook you are being a big brat , it's my fault to not discipline you at the right time. " She shouted and sighed.

She doesn't want anyone to be unhappy , she knows Jin is best for her son but Jungkook is not the one for him, Jin deserves better.

She will wait for Jungkook to understand things for awhile but if he doesn't she will go to Jin and tell him to reject Jungkook, yes Jungkook is her son but it's unfair to Jin and she won't let Jin suffer because of her stubborn ass kid.

____________ At Kim's house _____________

Jin was sitting silently in living room , recalling all the incidents that happen.

His heart turned into pieces when he heard Jungkook hates him.

But Jin doesn't , he was literally waiting for his mate, he loved his mate even before meeting them.

Tae sighed looking at his elder brother.
He was angry at Jungkook , not only he bullied Jin but now he was almost gonna reject him.

" Hyung, please don't be sad, there must be a solution. " Tae said.

" What can be the solution Tae, he almost rejected me if Aunt Jeon didn't stopped him, I really don't know why he acted like this, I don't really recall doing anything bad to him. " Jin said.

" And you can't do anything bad too, you are the nicest person I have known and I for sure know you won't harm anyone without reason, hyung it's so unfair to you, why did moon goddess chose that little shit to be your mate, I am so angry at him, I just wanna  punch him so bad. " Tae said.

" No, don't say anything bad about him Tae, I don't like it, however he is, he is mine and I won't tolerate anything against him. " Jin said

" See, you are still defending him, why can't he see this, why will anyone with right mind reject you, like seriously. " Tae said.

" I don't really know Tae, but what I know is he is my mate, he is fated with me and I am fated with him and I will make sure he gets this thing inside his mind soon. " Jin said sternly.

" What will you do? " Tae asked curiously.

" For now let's show him my love and soft side, my mate is my life and I won't hurt them but I won't leave them too. " Jin said and smirked.

Tae just nodded , he knows his brother can handle it but he is still angry at Jungkook and he will make sure he will give a good scolding to him.

Meanwhile Jin had a mission now
" Jungkook you are my mate and I will never leave you nor let you go, I promise to you. "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tbc...

Thanks for reading. 😊😊