CHAPTER 23

After few hours of peaceful sleep Jungkook opened his eyes and was met with chocolate brown orbs with a look of tenderness and fondness in them.

Jin was long awake before Jungkook but didn't got up from the bed. He stayed there , his one arm wrapped around the younger as he was staring at his beautiful face.

It's the first time he has seen younger this close . His soft and pinkish cheeks , his baby pink coloured lips. His doe eyes closed showing his dark and beautiful eyelashes.

Jin complimented the youngers beauty via his eyes.

Jungkook kinda feel shy due to Jin's soft yet intense gaze.
" What are you looking at ? " He asked in a low voice.

" You, the prettiest mate of mine. " Jin said without any hesitation.

Jungkook choked on nothing after listen to it. He never saw this version of Jin who is bold. He didn't thought he will get such a straight forward answer.

" Yahh, you can't just say that out of nowhere. " Jungkook said.

" Why not? I didn't lie, for me you are the prettiest, you always were , like a star you always shine "

" Stop it, you so sappy, it's cringe. "

" Oh, the blush on your face tell me otherwise though. " Jin said in a smug tone.

" What? M not blushing okay " Jungkook said even though both of them know it's like.

" Okay. "

" I am not blushing "

" And i said okay " Jin said again.

For a moment both of them were silence just enjoying each other's presence when Jin decided to break the silence.

" Jungkook "

" Hmm" Jungkook said who was playing with Jin's shirt button.

" I know this not the right time when  we are here laying in the hospital, but we have a conversation long overdue " Jin said.

Jungkook understand where this is going and said
" Nooo, let's just forget about it, now we are all good. "

" Jungkook, this is not how things work , you have to understand that, we have to community , we have to share our problems, we have to share our concerns, then only we can built our relationship. " Jin explained.

" But, I promise I won't do anything like that again, please can't we just leave it pretty please. " Jungkook said in a whiny voice , batting his eyelashes,trying to melt Jin using his cuteness .

" You are a cutie pie, if it was any other thing I would have given in but this is important, so nope. " Jin said.

" Ughhh, please please. " Jungkook pleaded again and was trying to get up but Jin act fastly and trapped him between his arm tightly.

( this is their position, just they are not smiling)

Jin sighed , Jungkook is pretty stubborn he knows that very well so he decided to explain him in different ways, he never has been in any relationship but he knows how communication is important to clear all the misunderstandings and fights .

" Jungkook listen to me carefully okay. " Jin said in soft voice.

Jungkook pouted at that but nodded.

" Good boy ,now listen. Imagine , now that we have accepted each other, we are in good relationship, always happy and have no fights. But suddenly I got angry at you, stopped talking to you, started avoiding you without any reason, how would you feel?"  Jin asked

Jungkook pouted imagining all the things
" I will feel very bad, I will wonder what I did wrong that all of a sudden you are not talking to me. I will be crying." He answered.

" Yup, correct answer baby " Jin said

" Baby? " Jungkook asked in a confused tone.

" Yup, cause you are my pretty baby, can I call you that? " Jin asked.

Jungkook nodded shyly.

Jin chuckled and brought the conversation back to the track.
" So now imagine , I who was ignoring you suddenly started talking to you nicely due to some circumstances, started caring about you, loving you like before without giving you any explanation, how would you feel? "

Jungkook thought for awhile, whereas Jin was waiting patiently for the youngers answer.

" I would still feel that what went wrong. I would be like I wanna know the reason of the sudden change, what I did wrong ,I would like some explanation." Jungkook said.

" Again, correct answer. Now Jungkook don't you think we are in kind of the same scenario right now, it's just me and you has switched the positions, so don't you think I deserve some explanations too, hmm. " Jin asked.

Then it clicked to Jungkook , he understood how Jin must have felt, he understood that he have to talk because it really feels bad to be treated like that without any explanation.

So he nodded finally.

" You do " Jungkook said.

" So now tell me baby, what happened that you started hated me, bullying me all of a sudden? " Jin asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tbc.

Thanks for reading. 😊