Chapter 5: Holly

I swear, this guy is full of surprises! The second he said that, he turned away, and the aura around him lessened, drifitng towards his hand and collecting into the shape of a scythe, but it seemed to have a chain dangling from the side. When it was complete, he disapeared. Like, literally, he was gone. All I saw were red streaks all over, where monsters were starting to scream and fall. The massive horde seemed to realize what was happening, but I sure as hell didn't. The monsters kept charging towards the area where the light was coming from, and in a matter of seconds they would be nothing but a pile of flesh and bones. I looked around, wondering if anyone knew what was happening, and saw Suu with wonder in her eyes. When I asked her what was happening, she snapped out of her trance and said "Isn't it obvious? My brother is handling them." She said this with a proud look, as if she were personally the cause of her brother's strength and ability. When Suu, answered my question, Jack yelled "Holy shit, thats insane! Can you do cool stuff like that, little girl?" Angrily, Suu looked at him and said "I will blow you the fuck up if you call me little again. Only Hell can call me little you big-eared fool." Looking surprised at Suu's words, Jack took a step back and shut his mouth. We all turned back to the fight. Me, Jack, and Carter were astonished to see that there were only a few, bigger monsters left. Suu, anxious to help her brother, must have blown one of them up, because one of the monsters exploded in a spray of blood and guts, and she had a smug smile on her face. Finally, there were two left. While Hell was facing one, the other sniffed the air and turned to the forest. It ran towards a tree, and ripped it out of the ground with an angry roar. Behind the tree was a man, dressed in dark clothes. The monster raked a huge claw at him, and he dodged it easily by stepping to the side. It made another swipe at him, and a scythe made of bright crystals and a blade black as night appeared in his hands, and cleaved the monster's head off in one stroke. By this time, Hell had killed the other monster, and he seemed change to a different color when he spotted the guy. Not only that, but his weapon was gone, replaced by what looked to be a sword made of pure white light. The stranger turned towards Hell once the monster was dead, and they locked eyes for a second, then there was a white flash of light, and the sound of a collision. Once I could see again, Hell was two feet away from the stranger, and his sword was between the scythe and him, holding it back. The stranger smiled and said "Finally, someone who might have even a little strength."