Chapter 4

Kenma's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. What was the last thing that happened? I sat up suddenly. Did Lev manage to kidnap me? I felt another stab of sharp pain in ny abdomen as I jolted. Oh right. My dumb period. I looked down, letting my hair fall over my eyes, and letting a pout form on my face.

"Ugh..." I hear a voice to my left. Oh please no.... There's someone else here? I look over at him. He has curly black hair, and a birthmark of two dots over his right eyebrow. He wore a black mask and looked at me like I was a germ. Well, he's a germ. I guess I was still pouting and looking helpless, because he spoke up again.

"What?" glare

"There's Tylenol next to you." he pointed to the bedside table. Sus. I didn't take it. They could try to drug me.

"Where am I? Who are you? Why am I here?" the questions poured out of me. That's unusual. I don't like talking too much, but when I'm on my period, Lord knows what could happen. He frowned and sighed

"What a drag."

Kuroo's POV

I groaned and turned over in my bed as my phone woke me up. I answered it trying to get the ringtone out of my head.

"What?" I said, grumpy about being woken up. "She's awake and annoying. Hurry up. I better be getting paid for this." I heard Sakusa's grumpy voice. It didn't faze me. The only time he is not grumpy is when he is cleaning or when his bestie, Atsumu, comes to visit.

"I'm coming." I groaned and got up, and combed my hair beautiful. I decided to bring Tobi with me seeing as I could nearly hear the fangirling about a cute kid out loud.

I walked to Tobi's room, hearing a commotion.

"NO! I AM NOT PUTTING ON A SWEATER!"

"But Tobio-chan...it's cold inside and I get paid less if you get si-YOWWWWWWW"

I opened the door to see Oikawa hopping around holding his shin, Tobio with a pouty but accomplished look on his face. He turned around and saw me and his expression morphed into innocence.

"Nii-chan" he squealed.

I chuckled, picking him up and spinning him around, subtly slipping Oikawa an extra $100. I made a mental note that the poor guy didn't get paid enough but then I remembered that I'm the one who pays him so I deleted that mental note.
(Seriously though, he came in with shorts omce and his legs were covered in bruises)