Chapter 5

A/N: If you're reading this, go drop a comment pls. And also like a few more chapters until I add my own story into this.

Kuroo's POV

As we headed to Kenma's room, Tobio hanging off my arm, Akaashi joined us grabbing Tobio's other hand and swinging him in between us.

"Watcha doing?," he asked.

"Going to explain to Kenma and hope she doesn't try to murder me." I leaned in and whispered "I'm hoping that Tobio being with me might soften her up."

Akaashi looked at me worried.

"Are you sure it's safe for Tobio?" he asked worriedly. As I said, Akaashi helped raise him with Bokuto and me so they were like the "cool uncles".

"I'll be fine 'kaashi" Tobio said with a chubby smile and Akaashi melted. He gave Tobio a hug and then went off to do stuff that he felt like doing.

I took a deep breath and pushed open Kenma's door. She was sitting up with her arms crossed, a cute, resentful, pout on her face. She glared at me but then let out a squeal. I raised an eyebrow, confused. She was staring at Tobio.

"Uhm- well...are you feeling better?" I asked, unsure of what to do in this situation. She nodded, barely looking at me.

"...Well, okay then....want a tour?"I asked, awkwardly. She finally looked at me and nodded.

Kenma's POV

I got out of bed, with the help of Kuroo. He's sus.

Very sus.

No random, feared mafia boss randomly shiwd random girls around. It's weird.

He helped me up so I could walk around a bit to get used to moving. My cramps died down a little, so I was fine. "Oh! Do you want to change into more comfortable clothes?" Kuroo asked me. I looked down at what I was wearing. My black hoodie had some dirt and blood stains (Daishou's blood mwahahahahaha) on it, so I felt gross.

"..sure, I guess," I mumbled awkwardly.

"Ok I'll be right back! Tobio, come help me." he declared, leaving the room, taking the adorable kid with him. My cramps haven't been bothering me since I took the medicine (I decided to risk it), so I had no reason to think it was poisoned. If it were, I would've been dead by now. Probably.

I looked around the room. It had a nice bed, with a maroon-ish bedspread and matching black pillows. There was a black dresser with a red framed mirror on one side and a big window with red curtains on the other side. Lots of red and black, I noticed. I think they're the Nekomafia colors, or Kuroo's really into Spider-Man. Either way, I have to admit it's cool.

The door opened and Kuroo and the kid walked back in. "Tobio-chan, give her the hoodie," Kuroo begged. "No! It's not hers!" He held the hoodie to his chest. Kuroo sighed, and for a second, I saw his scary mafia boss face come back. Well oKaY tHeN. It's good that "Tobio-chan" can't see him. Tobio looked so cute hugging Kuroo's hoodie, I almost giggled. Almost.

Because it would be bad if I let my guard down.

I'm a scary assassin.

I don't giggle.

Kuroo finally wrestled his clothes out of Tobio's grasp, and looked at me apologetically.

"I'm sorry. Yaku's shorts are probably the only ones that would fit you cause you're so tiny. But my hoodie should cover you up if his shorts are too short."

I nodded and reluctantly took the clothes. I walked into the bathroom to shower and change. I noticed he snuck a pad into the hoodie's pocket so that it wasn't visible to Tobio. Lol thank god. I honestly don't care if he waits long for me. I take long, hot showers. He has to deal with it.

I step into the shower and let the warm water wash over me, letting my mind roam. I sigh. This is chaotic. Too much work. Why did this guy even kidnap me? I should escape. But I kind of don't want to.... Will he hurt me?

"Kenma? Are you good there?" he yelled through the door. Oh right. I sigh again and step out, drying myself. I pull up the shorts he gave me. Ew they were short. Hopefully his hoodie will cover my thighs "Comingggg" (that's what she said hehe). I pull on the hoodie. Wow. It's big. It almost reached my knees. I walked out of the bathroom, tying my hair into a bun.

"Aight bet, where we going?"

Let's get this show on the road, I guess.