Chapter 2

Kuroo's POV

"Tch" I stood up from the bloodied body of a traitor about to wipe my hands on my shirt.

"Excuse me." I flinched, turning slowly around to face our clean freak, Sakusa.

"You weren't about to, god forbid, wipe your bloody hands on your shirt especially when you're going to hang out with your little brother. Do you know how weak his immune system is?"

"Nope, absolutely not. I wwa not going to do that..." I trailed off nervously. Sakusa wasn't buying it.

"Uhm....do you...know where Tobio is?"

"In his room playing with Shoyo." Sakusa shot me a threatening glare before stalking off.

I very carefully and thoroughly washed my hands before heading off to find Tobio.

I found him and Shoyo playing a very animated pretend game completed with the fake gun toys I bought them for Christmas. I know. I am a great influence.

"Hey Shoyo. I think your parents are looking for you."

"Ok! Bye mister Kuwoo!" I smiled at his cuteness and looked at Tobio.

"You ready to hang out with me, li'l bud?" Tobio attacked my leg and smiled at me. I was basically his parental figure but Tobio is actually my li'l bro. My other (not biological) bro Bokuto and his mission partner Akaashi helped me raise him. Akaashi was surprisingly good at it.

I picked Tobio up, slinging him over my shoulder easily, laughing as he squealed in delight. I let him slide down my shoulder rubbing my cheek against him. I really love him so much. I twirled around with him and there was no place or person I could be happier with than my brother.

"Playground?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

Tobio nodded excitedly.

"Yes please, Onii-chan"

I smiled at my brother, feeling on top of the world. I could do anything as long as I had him.