01

*if there's any different pictures of any girl through out the book please ignore! that character was changed to the character you are seein below the name!*

AMIRAH KAYMONI STYLES

"make sure you keep hand sanitizer on you at ALL times, you hear me?" my mother yapped

nodding i just stared off into space resting my chin onto my hand. 

"bring extra masks just incase, same as to money you know your dad have you on that, try making friends..speak more sweetie." she kept going. "and the boys! it's okay to have male friends but once feelings are involved..please talk to me on that."

"mama.." i looked at her but she just kept going.

"cause baby highschool boys are A LOT! trust me.." she waved her hand around.

"mom."

"and if your feeling any type of depression, anxiety- cause it's very common for those things to come up dealing with highschool."

"mom!"

"and- i'm sorry."she caught herself holding onto her chest taking a breath. "am i doing too much?"

"a little." i frowned. "but we already had this talk last year for my freshman year." i told her and she sighed nodding.

"right right." she agreed. "i just don't want-"

"mother." i grabbed onto her hand. "i'll be okay." i smiled. "if i did it good last year i know i can this year."

deeply watching her sigh she nodded. "okay." she stood up. "your right. get some sleep mama baby." she leaned down kissing my forehead using that nickname shes been calling me since i was 5.

"goodnight mama." i smiled watching her slowly walking out. "tell daddy goodnight for me." i assured her getting under my blanket.

"i will." she blew me a kiss before shutting the door.

laying down for 30 seconds i shot back up snatching my phone off the charger looking at the time.