28

KODIE TYLEEK PORTERS

"it's cold as fuck

"it's cold as fuck." i shivered after yawning throwing my hood over my head. "i hate the cold bruh."

"stop complaining." amirah spoke snapping pictures of herself.

"you not cute." i mumbled side eyeing her. "where these niggas at?"

"i am cute." i heard her say, looking at her she rolled her eyes at my slick remark before coming closer to me. "say cheese."

"girl you know ion smile, move."

"ugh. where's you're christmas spirit?" she grabbed my arm pulling me close. "smile."

"no."

"kodie.."

"amirah."

"you know what." she locked her phone lightly pushing me.

playfully pushing her back i laughed at her lil attitude. "girl don't push me."

we were standing outside in the line of this lil christmas shit with activities until it was time to see the christmas light up.

we stood in the line saving a spot for everyone else so when they come everybody wouldn't have to wait for each other.

"these people gone be pissed when they see all them come skip the line with us." mirah laughed making me nod.

"hell yeah." i responded before looking at her. "so you gone tell me bout that party?"

"oh my god kodie that was literally three days ago." she groaned. "let it go."

"why i gotta let it go?" i raised an eyebrow as we moved up in the line. "cause clearly you lied and told me no niggas was going and apparently there was."

"listen, there wasn't suppose to been. after the night we over and we went back to navi house some girl invited them over. but i was too drunk i didn't do anything with anybody." she explained causing me to make a face.

"how would i know that?" i eyed her. "you was drunk, so how would you know that? you barely knew what happened."

her mouth fell open as she looked at me shockingly. "what are you tryna say?"