22

time skip..AND DON'T GAF!

AMIRAH KAYMONI STYLES

year later

year later..

"...kodie simmons!?" the woman spoke, finally calling his name into the speaker causing me, don, doodie, navi and kyrie to all stand up and cheer.

i decided to graduate early so id be able to graduate with him.

everyone was here, my parents, cousins etc.

"AYE THATS MY BOY!" i heard don yelled out.

i cheesed widely watching him walk up the steps to the stage while applauding him. he quickly grabbed his diploma and shook a males hand before just walking off as the crowd of us people kept clapping.

we were suppose to had sat back down with the others but decided to sit with kyrie and them anyway. we were just waiting for them to call on him so we'd could leave early.

"we out." he swung his arm around my shoulder with a smile. i pulled my phone out shooting my mom a text that i was leaving with them and they can all leave now since i already went up.

they loved kodie, so of course they waited to see him go.

they laughed as we made our way to the exit when a woman stopped us.

*don't mind the shit i'm making up, idk how this graduate shit works. my book my rules!!*

"graduates aren't allowed to leave until the assembly is over." she pointed for us to turn around.

"girl i'm grown, get out my face." don swiped his hand across her head causing her to move out the way.

my mouth fell open as they all made their way out. "i'm sorry about that.." i made a 'yikes' face before leaving out.

there it was. everyone was finally done with school, kodie was finally 18 and i was now the youngest. 17.

kodie had got his apartment a few months ago, and it was definitely nice. i don't know how he did it but i was so proud of him.