13

KODIE TYLEEK PORTERS

"get out my face bro

"get out my face bro." i looked off to the side while my uncle continued to sit in my face ranting on bout dumb shit.

nigga was spitting while he was talking too, i'm bout ready to fold this nigga.

"im sicka yo ass! bring another one of them fast lil girls under my damn roof again nigga!!" he yelled. "you don't pay not a damn thing round here..I SHOULD BE THE ONE BRINING THE BITCHES! hell."

watching as he stepped away i ignored him and walked over to the door.

"and don't you bring yo ass back." i heard him say and slammed the door behind me.

"bitch." i mumbled before pulling my phone out. i clicked onto the the find my app and looked on the shared locations i only had with my homeboys and amirah.

it's been a few days since i seen her, we only texted and talked on the phone.

everybody was home except don, his location was at the park so assumed he was over there hooping.

i decided to walk over kyree house.

after a couple minutes of walking i walked up his porch steps and ranged the doorbell.

seconds after his mama came to answer the door slightly opening the screen door. "yes kodie?"

"hey miss b., kyree home?" i politely spoke and she nodded looking around outside.

"chile it's getting chilly." she looked back at me. "yeah he's in his room, you can come on in." she answered walking off from the door.

i opened the screen door feeling it shut itself before shutting the big door.

i walked upstairs to his room which i already knew where it was and knocked on his door before walking in anyway.

"yooo." he spoke laying in his bed on his phone.

"wassup." i spoke back before pulling his gaming chair from infront of his tv pushing it by his bed and sitting down.

"hell you on?" he asked sitting up as i watched him grab a pair of black socks and putting them on his feet. "nigga ain't boutta catch my toes lackin."