Hanging Out

Cuphead:
(Y/N POV) Since it was summer, I invited Cuphead to go paddleboarding.

We arrived at the bay and put our paddleboards in the water. We got on the boards and slowly made our way off of the shore.

"Look Y/N, a shark!"

I laughed, "Cuppy, I know there are no sharks in the bay. That's not possible."

He rolled his eyes, "dang it! I thought you would've fell for it."

I looked down into the water, it was clear and a pretty shade of turquoise.

"No but seriously Cuppy, look at the baby jellyfish."

He looked into the water to observe the baby jellyfish swimming.

"Baby jellyfish are pretty harmless, as long as you don't anger them or get too close."

He looked at me, "noted. How's about we start heading back, it's getting a bit dark, and I don't want you to be alone."

I rolled my eyes, "Cuphead. I've done it thousands of times. I really don't mind."

"I know, I know, it just doesn't seem gentlemen like."

I laughed, "since when were you a gentleman?"

"I don't know, Mugman lectured me about it."

"Pffft, does he think we're dating?"

"THATS EXACTALY WHAT I SAID!"

We began laughing. He DID end up walking me home, and I hugged him when I got to my front door.

"Today was so fun. I can't wait to do it again." He didn't hesitate to hug back.

"Cya around Y/N."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mugman:
(Y/N POV) Mugman invited me to a local café, to which I happily accepted.

I arrived at the cafe, and I saw him at a table for 2. I made eye contact and he waved.

"It's not busy, but I figured I'd get a table just in case. How are you?"

I sat down. "I'm good! Today is going to be fun."

We walked to the counter and ordered drinks. Mugman ordered a tea while I ordered (favorite coffee/tea/smoothie/drink). They made our drinks, and we walked back to the table.

~~time skip because I can't think rn~~

After we finished our drinks, we decided to walk around the park we met in. I laid eyes on the pond and tugged on Mugman's arm.

"Look, there's ducks!"

A little family of ducks were swimming in the pond.

"Do you want to feed them? I have a couple crackers I bought at the cafe," Mugman said.

I smiled widely, "let's go!"

We went over to the bench near the pond and started feeding the ducks the crackers.

As the sun began to set, we decided it was time to say goodbye. Mugman thought it would be a nice gesture to walk me home.

As we arrived at my doorstep, I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for inviting me out today Mugsy, I hope we can do this again sometime."

He stood still, "y-yeah, sure. Bye Y/N."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devil:
(Y/N POV) I arrived at the casino, ready for my day with the Devil. I was going to accompany him with his daily roundabouts.

Now, my brother was a little overprotective of me, but he was totally comfortable of me being with the Devil for the day because they were best friends.

The Devil was already at the door, I waved and walked towards him.

"Why hello Y/N."

"Hey Devil. So, what's the plan for today?"

"Well, we're just going to walk around the casino, maybe play a few pranks here and there."

We shared grins and began to walk.

~~time skip because I have absolutely no clue what to write~~

The sun was setting and we went back to the entrance of the casino. Since my brother had a late show tonight, I would be going home alone.

"Thank you for inviting me, today was sooo fun."

"Anytime Y/N. I must say, you're quite the trickster."

I giggled and began to walk away before the Devil stopped me.

"Wait, it feels only fitting that I should walk you home because you're walking without your brother."

I smiled. "That would be great, thanks!"

He walked me back to my house.

"Today was so fun, thanks again Devil."

"Anytime Y/N. Sweet nightmares~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King Dice:
(KD POV) Since I'm not sure I wanted to go out in public with Y/N, I invited her to my house for a movie marathon.

She arrived at my door prepared with multiple bags of popcorn.

~time skip because I'm not going to
write for multiple movies~

It was around 7 or 8 at night, and I noticed Y/N began to fall asleep. As the last movie ended, I turned the TV off.

"I can see you're getting tired, how about I drive you home?"

She nodded, "that would be great. Thanks KD."

We got into my car and drove to her house.

I got out and opened her door for her.

She giggled, "such a gentlemen," and she kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you again for today."

She waved at me and entered her house.