He Has A Crush

Cuphead:
(Cuphead POV) Mugman, Miss Chalice, Y/N and I decided it would be fun to go to a corn maze.

It was one of those mazes that not only do you have to escape the maze, but you also have to solve puzzles along the way (please tell me somebody else knows what I'm talking about. I did one last year with my friends and it was really fun).

Once we arrived at the corn maze, we agreed it would be fun if we were to split up into 2 groups and see which group would get out first. Mugman and I went together, and Y/N and Miss Chalice were together. We split up and began to find a way out.

~time skip~

I was in charge of navigation, and Mugman was in charge of puzzles.

This may not have been the best method, but I had something else on my mind.

I knew I wanted to ask Y/N out, but I didn't know HOW. Since Mugman is the smartest person I know, I decided to ask him for advice.

"Hey, Mugman, I need your help with something."

Mugman glared at me, puzzles pieces in his hands, "I currently have my hands filled."

My eyes widened, "Oh yeah. Sorry!" We solved the puzzle and then continued walking.

"So what is it you wanted help with?"

I sighed, "it's about Y/N. I want to ask her out, but I don't know how to."

Mugman smiled, "that's cute. Just be yourself. I know everybody says that, but I'm being serious. You and Y/N have a lot in common, and I wouldn't doubt she feels the same way about you."

I grinned, now confident again.

"Thanks Mugman, now, let's escape this maze."

~Y/N POV~
Miss Chalice and I sat on a bench outside the maze.

"Golly! It's been 10 minutes. They can't be that lost," Miss Chalice said, sitting back.

"Knowing them, they probably fought on which way to go."

Miss Chalice giggled, "they're quite the duo."

Suddenly, Cuphead and Mugman exited the maze. "It's been 10 minutes, where the heck were you?" Miss Chalice exclaimed.

"We may have fought," they both said, looking down, ashamed.

"Told you so," I said.

"Cuphead, I would normally be bragging in your face right now, but the thrill has kind of worn off."

Cuphead laughed, "thanks Y/N."

(Cuphead POV)
Yup, she's the one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mugman:
(Mugman POV) Cuphead, Miss Chalice, Y/N and I were walking around town, exploring the shops and seeing what we could get ourselves into.

As we walked into an ice cream shop, we saw a toddler crying because she dropped her ice cream cone. Her mom was trying to calm her, but nothing seemed to be working.

Y/N immediately got another cone and gave it to her. "Here ya go honey." The toddler quickly smiled. She giggled at this and walked back to us.

I love her laugh.

We ordered ice cream and sat down at one of the tables.

"Wow Y/N, that was amazing what you did back there with that toddler!", said Miss Chalice.

"Thank you! I occasionally babysit, so the knowledge caries over."

~time skip to get to the good part~

Elder Kettle was out doing something, so Cuphead and I had the house to ourselves.

"Hey Mugman, you feeling ok? You seemed off today."

I sighed, "There's something we need to talk about."

Cuphead sat down on his bed, "You can tell me anything."

"It's about Y/N. She makes me feel all bubbly inside. Seeing her happy makes me happy. Honestly, I think I have a crush on her."

Cuphead stifled a laugh, "and you're just now figured this out?"

I punched him in the arm.

"What? It's been obvious to me that you had a liking to Y/N."

I glared at him.

"...I'll shut up now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devil:
(Devil POV) I'm sitting in my chair deep in thought. If I can tell anyone what I'm thinking about, it would be King Dice. I went out of my room to find King Dice. I passed by Y/N, who was currently beating a guy at poker, most likely because she sneaked a peak of his cards.

I finally found King Dice and called him to his room.

"What's wrong Devil?"

I sighed. "I'm going to say it straight up. I get these weird feelings around Y/N. It's like I want to be with her all the time and hear her laugh, comfort her when she cries, and destroy things with her when she's angry."

King Dice gasped. "You're in love with my sister!"

My eyes widened. "I suppose you're right. You don't mind, do you?"

King Dice smiled, "Not at all."

I smiled. "I'm going to ask her out tomorrow. She's too perfect to let go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King Dice:
(KD POV) It was a normal day at the casino, but not for me. I've been thinking about Y/N so much and I don't know the reason why. Since I didn't have much to do that day, I made it a priority to walk past her bar. I knew the bar was busy, so she would be focused on other things.

I love how she always managed to make conversations with the people at the bar, no matter who they were or what their personality was. She was just that type of person.

I didn't realize I was staring but I snapped out of it when she waved at me. I slowly waved back and walked away, slightly blushing. I knew she was something special.