The Protest

I woke up to screaming. There was most of the town holding signs and screaming. They were screaming about Bill saying he should leave and never come back. They said some pretty hurtful things. Bill wasn't awake yet but I didn't want to know his reaction. I went downstairs to Ford and asked about the protest. He said "They are all mad that you let Bill stay after everything he had done they say he will do it again. Grunkle Stan is outside trying to handle it and even though the police agree they are trying to control and stop it." "K thx I am going to go back to Bill." "Ok bye" I went back into my room Mabel was there sitting on the bed. "Hey" "Hey Dipper we need to talk." I said ok cause she never says my name it's always some nickname. "Dipper Bill has caused a lot of ruckus but ive come up with a plan. What if we told them that Bill was gone and to get out you guys can go into the woods or something." "Sounds like a good plan but we will have to wait a while to go to the forest due to everything." "Ya but it will stop the towns protests" "ya it should work cause he wanted to go to the forest for some reason yesterday." "Do you know why" "No just that he wanted to go into the woods" "ok im gonna go tell Ford the plan." "Ok" we planed that we will wait a week and then tell them he was gone. During that week me and Bill got closer and I learned he was stuck as a human for 5 years. We where stuck in the same room for the whole week and everyone else stopped caring that he was here and he didn't have to be by my side anymore after they told the towns people he was gone. He just isn't allowed outside without someone. Mabel started to open up to him and he started to open up to her to they became good friends. Rn Bill and Mabel were playing a board game and I was reading a book. It took them around 90 min for someone to win Mabel had one and had the last piece of candy. They chose to play a card game now. For the rest of the day I read my book and they played around. We had bought Bill some clothes and a bed. It was time to go to bed we got dressed and Mabel was sleeping in our room today.

Dipper: snorlax/blue one Bill: Pikachu/yellow oneMabel: Umbrion/yellow and black oneSammy: Espeon/blue and black one

Bill: Pikachu/yellow one
Mabel: Umbrion/yellow and black one
Sammy: Espeon/blue and black one

Mabel had invited Sammy and made us wear matching onesies. We played never have I ever and board games till 2 in the morning. We chose to go to sleep after that.

Hey thank you guys for reading I'm sorry it took me so long to write another chapter I have been working on my YouTube channel and other things recently I will try to write a chapter every other day but I might not be able to.