Acting Weird

Hi everyone. Thank you to everyone who reads this. I didn't expect people to read this.
What is your favorite place to be?

Dippers pov:
I wake up and see Bill staring at me. It looks like he is blushing. I wonder why. Wait did he see my dream?! Omg no. "Bill are you ok?" I say trying to get his attention. He stays quiet for a second then he says "huh oh hi Pinetree" he looks really happy and starts blushing even more. "What are you doing?" I ask trying to start a conversation and see if he was in my dream. " Oh well at the store I got a cake and wanted to know if you wanted to share it but saw you were asleep so I chose to wait for you too wake up." He replied. "What did you do while you waited you seemed to be staring at me?" I asked him. "I chose to see what you were dreaming about...hehe" he replied looking really nervous. "How long have you been having dreams like that?" He asked me after a bit of silence. "Umm it just started yesterday" I replied and he seemed to lighten up. "Is that why you didn't talk to me a lot today?" He asked. "Umm ya." I replied. He walked to my closet and grabbed a shirt.

  Shirt he grabbed:

He took the shirt he had on off

He took the shirt he had on off. Omg he has abs wtf. I get he is a really powerful demon but omg. I am blushing so hard rn I can feel it. He put the shirt he grabbed on and went and sat down on my bed. He held eye contact with me the whole time making me blush even harder. "Hey pinetree isn't this shirt cute?" He asked me but I couldn't respond without stuttering so I didn't respond I just nodded. "I'm tired are you?" He asked me but I wasn't so a shook my head. " Too bad." He then layed down next to me and forced us to cuddle. "You are cute. Did you know that Pinetree?" His statement made me so flustered a buried my face in his chest. I could hear him slightly chuckle. He didn't say anything else that I know of before I fell asleep.