What tf did I do!

Hi guys. I have been doing things on my YouTube channel recently. I haven't really had the motivation to make another chapter due to that. But I found the motivation today. If you read the last chapter before I made this than You will Know I changed one of the friends' names. I did this because I had wanted the name to be what it is now (Pyronica), but I couldn't remember what it was but now I do so I changed it to what I wanted it to be originally.

      Bills Pov:

  I wake up and see that Dipper is chained to his bed. I'm not sure why he is but I unchain him. He had eye bags which isn't A normal thing to see him have. My And Pyronica went drinking last night and I got really drunk. To be honest I don't even remember coming home. Wait what did I do to Dipper. He probably didn't get any sleep and passed out because he was so tired. OMG. WHAT DID I DO! " Hey Pinetree wake up." "hmm" "Pinetree get up" I said really panicked. " What do you want Bill?" He asked sounding pissed. " What did I do last night!" I said really panicked. He thought about it for a second then looked really awake. "What did I do!?" I said even more panicked than before. " Umm..." Dipper said like he was trying to avoid the subject. " Dipper just tell me." I said calmly trying to make him feel like he could tell me even though I'm freaking out myself.  He seemed to calm down. " Well, you kind of came home really drunk. You kept getting all up on me and flirting with me. Mable had come down to do who knows what and right at that moment you pinned me against the stair railing. I then threatened if you didn't stop you would have to find somewhere else to sleep. You then fought back a little but, in the end, agreed. Then Mable asked if we were dating and said she would tell everyone. I told her we weren't but, I don't think she believed me. Then I pretty much dragged you to our room. I threw you on the bed but then you got up threw me on the bed at some point in time while I was thinking about what tf was happening you chained my legs to the bed and had pinned my arms to the bed. Then you pretty much made out with me till you passed out. I couldn't sleep so I must have passed out." He said in the calmest manner. "Are you ok?" I said kind of worried for him since I did that to him. " I'm fine. Don't worry about me." He then smiled and walked out of the room. 

    I am so fucked. I did something that hurt Pinetree. I was so worried I called him Dipper. What's gonna happen between us now.