Teasing

Hey everyone, thx for reading this again. I have been a bit more focused on my newest book recently so I might not post as many chapters on here as a normally would. I know it wasn't a lot before either, but I will try to make it about the same. This may be triggering to people who have and or have been raped, sexually assaulted, and etc. thing of that nature.

 dippers pov:

      Ever since Bill learned I had the dream about him he has been really clingy and teased me. I am pretty sure he has been messing with my dreams to because they got worse since he learned I had them. I lied about how long I have had them. I have actually had them since we last fought him. The never were consecutive and they stopped once I saw him again. Once I had one again I didn't know how to face him, so I didn't. I learned that he bought whiskey when we went to the store, but he hasn't drunk it yet. I ended up taking it and putting it under our bed. Bill actually made two friends. One's name is Will, and the others name is Pyronica.  I'm not sure how they became friends. they might be his friends from his home, but he won't let me see them or tell me anything about them. He is always leaving the house and going to see them though. he is actually out with them right now. 

  One hour later: 

        Bill comes back looking wasted. " Hey my love." Is all he says and then he runs up to me and hugs me. Well, it's more like he is using me to not fall over but I think it's a hug. no one else was up because it is 11:30 PM. The only reason I am up is because Bill screamed for me to come to him. Everyone else stopped listening to him and stopped interacting with him once he started hanging out with Pyronica and Will. I think they know something I don't know. But they stopped talking to me too. I had to help him up the stairs while he kept telling me how good I looked and kept trying to touch my hair or do something weird. We are only on the 3rd step might I add. I see Mabel coming down the stairs probably to get a drink of water. Bill takes this as a pass to pin me against the stairs railing.  Maybel can now see us and the first thing she sees is me kick him in the dick. She now stands there motionless as Bill is on the floor whining. I have taken it upon me to be petty and ignore their existence too so all I do is talk too Bill. "If you don't stop it you're sleeping by yourself and not in my room." " Wher WiLlllll I gOOOOOO." He says weirdly. " I don't know nor care. Find somewhere" " Your family will get mad at me or something and you know that." " Not my problem. You either stop it or find somewhere else to sleep." " Fine." He says that in a cute pouty way. Maybel decides now is her time to bud in and says "WTF are yall dating or something. I am so telling everyone." I stared at her and said, " If we were dating, we would have already told yall because yall don't pay any attention to me or him." She stood there flabbergasted as I help Bill up. " Now if you will excuse me, I have to get this drunk idiot to bed." She still just stood there so I pushed past her and pretty much dragged Bill to our room. I shove him onto the bed as he groans. I am already in my pjs and don't feel like getting Bill in his. Bill stands up and walks towards me. I stay put ready to kick him again. He just grabs my wrist and throws me to the bed. I didn't know what was going through his head because he could be thinking a lot of things. With me stuck in my head that thought was answered when he pinned me down and at some point, in time chained my legs to the bed. He then kissed me. I didn't know what to do I couldn't do anything. After he kissed me a few more times he passed out. I couldn't sleep the rest of the night thinking about WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED.