I'm sorry

Dipper's Pov: I left and went downstairs to get some food. Once I got downstairs everyone stared at me. I just kept walking to the fridge and grabbed a leftover chocolate chip pancake. Everyone kept staring at me the whole time. I took it up to my room and see Bill freaking out. "What's got you all worked up?" I ask. He looks at me but doesn't respond and goes back to freaking out. I put my pancake down and walked over to him. "Bill what's wrong?" I ask again. "Nothings wrong I'm fine just what I did I'm really really sorry. Is there anything I can do to make up for it I just I'm so sorry." He responds sounding like he's about to cry. "Bill you don't have to do anything just don't do it again ok?" I said. He stared at me for a long time like he was thinking it over. "Ok" he says sounding really upset. "Seriously Bill you don't need to worry about it." I say. He just nods and sits down. I sit down next to him. He still looks like he doesn't believe me which I get I wouldn't forgive myself if I did what he did but I still want him to feel better. So I hold his hand in hopes it calms him down. He looks down at our hands weirdly but holds my hand back then looks back at the wall. I look up at his face and he seems to be deep in thought about something. He keeps going from looking upset, angry, and something I can't place. Maybe a mix of both. Every once in a while he would tighten his grip on my hand mainly when he looks angry. I look down at our hands and notice he is clenching his other hand so tight its turning white. "Bill." I say trying to get his attention. He doesn't respond and keeps looking at the wall. "Bill." I say a little louder. He still stays looking at the wall. I shake his arm a little and that seems to snap him out of his thoughts. " Ya?" Bill asks. I respond with "what are you thinking about so hard?" He looks at me and sighs. "Just everything honestly. A lot has happened since I moved in here but I haven't done anything good I just seem to keep messing everything up mainly for you. I don't really care how your family sees me but that has caused them to not like you all because you where nice to me." he says. I listen to everything processing it all for a second before I say. "Bill it was kinda my choice to let you stay here and I know it isn't fair that they don't seem to like me anymore but if they are gonna not like me for being nice to someone that honestly shows they would have done it at one point or another anyway. And ya my life might have changed a lot since you came into it not just since you moved in but it has taught me things no matter how much it sucks." Bill continued to look at me not saying anything and his emotion not really readable. Which isn't normal. After a few minutes he lays his head on my shoulder and says " I know this is very late but I'm sorry for everything I've done."