Why Cant I Talk To Him?! Chapter 1

Just a lil confirmation if u didn't read the description that this is an AU and its my first story and i dont know eng much! Please tell if theres mistakes ty

___________________________

(sherwins POV)

My alarm set off and i try to turn it of and failed 3 times.. I slowly get up and go to brush my teeth and change into my clothes, "breakfast is ready sweetie!" my mom said waiting for me to come down to the table, i saw waffles on the table and i bolted to eat them "looks like someone sure is hungry" after i finished i kissed my mom goodbye on the cheek and yelled "see you later mom!" i go out the door and walk to the bus stop while looking at the flowers and plants all around the streets, ive always loved flowers and i really draw them a lot when i have free time. When i got to the bus stop there he is, Jonathan i go and sit next to him while waiting for the bus when the bus arrives i pick up my bag and got on, i sit at back seat because the view there is my favourite, the flowers, the houses, nature, its my favourite things all at once Jonathan then gets on a few seconds later and i admit he looked super cute. When we got there i get out from the bus and i slowly walk to admire the the trees.

I went inside and got to my locker, i put some of my stuff in it and i notice Jonathan talking with his friends,

He looks so cute when he smiles, i wonder is one day he'll finally smile for me and no one else.

I heard the bell ring and i head to class and go to my seat, i cant wait for math class.. (the class he shares with Jonathan) 1 hour later the class end and i go to math class feeling excited, i went to my seat and look at Jonathan while waiting for the teacher to get here, i wanted to talk to him at lunch after this class so i thin about some things to talk about.

What about his favourite class? No thats boring... Ah! what about the homework that we need to turn in tomorrow! Bingo.

A few minutes later the teacher walks in and we all payed attention to the board, after class i went to the cafeteria and get some food, i wanted to go up to Jonathan but im just so shy so i sit on an empty table and just ate there...

(skip to end of school)

After the bell rang i go pick up my bag and leave school, i see Jonathan and try to have a conversation with him but his friends blocked me and made him walk off with them.

Why can i just talk to him properly, am i really that scared?? Ill just go chill at the trees for a while and listen to some music on Spotify.

When i got under the tree i pull out my phone and my earphones and listen to my favourite song, Valentine by Laufey.

I've rejected affection
For years and years
Now I have it and damn it
It's kind of weird
He tells me I'm pretty
Don't know how to respond
I tell him that he's pretty too
Can I say that? Don't have a clue
With every passing moment
I surprise myself
I'm scared of flies
I'm scared of guys
Someone please help
'Cause I think I've fallen
In love this time
I blinked and suddenly, I had a Valentine
(Valentine)

What if he's the last one I kiss?
What if he's the only one I'll ever miss?
Maybe I should run, I'm only 21
I don't even know who I want to become
I've lost all control of my heartbeat now
Got caught in a romance with him somehow
I still feel a shock through every bone
When I hear an "I love you"
'Cause now I've got someone to lose
The first one to ever like me back
I'm seconds away from a heart attack
How the hell did I fall in love this time?
And honestly, I can't believe I get to call you mine
I blinked and suddenly, I had a Valentine
(Valentine)

I felt very flustered by the lyrics, i hope somday he calles me pretty too.
I go get up and walk to the bus stop, when it arrived i got on and listened to more music while going home, i feel kinda sad i didn't get to talk to him this day, i got home and greeted my mom and went to my room thinking of what will happen tommorow.

___________________________

Aaaa i finally finished a chapter T-T i dont know what happens next so any suggestions? 😭

Tysm for reading this sorry if there's a few mistakes ill update later as soon as i can!❤️