Is This... A Date? Chapter 3

This might be a little confusing and fast because i rushed it but here u go!

Ty for reading this omg i swear if this flops

___________________________

(sherwins POV)

"maybe that cafe that just opened up?" i say while being kinda nervous
"yea sure i actually havent been there" we go walk to the cafe while talking about what we love and hate.

when we got there we went in and we sat in a table with 2 seats. "hello welcome to penguin cafe what can i get for you?"
"hmm..avocado toast please!" i say while waiting for Jonathan to order, "ill get a chocolate milkshake thank you!" the waiter walked off to get our order ready
after a few minutes we got our order "here you go sirs!" she says while putting our orders on the table.
"thank you ma'am." i say as she quickly walks away to take care of other customers i look at Jonathan and say "hey wanna take a walk at the park after this?
its my favorite place to chill when im feeling down" i say waiting for Jonathan to speak up. "sure! that would be great also uh thank you for taking me out today."

after we finished i payed the bill and we went to the park, it was noon so there wasnt that much people around we sat on a bench i thought it was the time to yknow
"hey Jonathan.." i say while being scared to tell him, "yea?" he says while looking at me curiously.
"ive been feeling this for a long time and i just wanna get it off my chest." i get more scared and nervous about saying it..
"just say it Sherwin" he says while i struggle with opening my mouth, "ive had feelings for you Jonathan. its been a really long time that i wanted to get over it."
he looks at me with a shocked face and i felt very dumb and stupid to think he would ever feel the same way
so i run off crying while wiping my tears feeling a strong pain in my chest.

I got home and my mom saw me crying" hey sweetie, what happened?" she says with a worried face its nothing mom something just went wrong." i went running off to my room crying and thinking about talking with my mom and saying i shouldn't go to school for a little while because i was not feeling well and i need some time off.

When i woke up i went to take a shower and changed clothes, i go down and i see my mom so i had the chance to talk to her about getting some days off school, "absolutely not Sherwin!! Back in my days i went to class even tho i was sick and tired!! You're not staying here Sherwin you need to go to school and learn about what you need in life!!" my mom yells at me "but mommm i really dont wanna go i think im dyinggggg" i say sarcasticly then my mom turns to me and yells "dont pull that card to me you're going to school young man!!"

I guess ill just try to avoid him today..

"fine..." i say to my mom and she gets back to cooking and i go get my bag upstairs, after eating i say bye to my mom and go out and walk to the bus slowing down a little so i would miss the first bus where Jonathan always gets on to, i see the bus driving off so i walk slowly to the seats and wait.

I dont care if im late atleast i wont get to talk to him..

The 2nd bus arrived and i got in and i take a seat at the back as always and look at the flowers outside

When i arrived i run to my class hoping the teacher wasn't here yet..
I run to my seat because the teacher was probably gonna be here in a minute.

Time skip to the cafeteria hehehe

I go get food and sit a few tables away from where Jonathan was sitting and i quietly eat my food and wait for lunch to be over soon.

___________________________

Aaaa finally i finished thisss

I had no idea of what this was gonna be so i just thought of him confessing😭😭

Ty for reading ill update in a few hours probably!!

Have a nice day tyy