Diner. Chapter 5

Hii so uhh im flopping😭😭

Aaa i hope you guys enjoy this tysm for reading

___________________________

(sherwins POV)

when i got home my mom was at the living room watching some k drama while yelling out of anger, i go up to my room and change into a red hoodie with jeans
"mom can i go out to the park for a little bit? i need to get my mind off something" i yell while changing my clothes "yes sweetie u may go just come back before 6 pm!"
when i got done i say goodbye to my mom an walk to the park to get that night off my head, when i got there i sat on a bench looking at the sky.
after 20 mins looking at the sky i turn on my phone and scroll down on tiktok which is full of couples doing tiktoks with eachother..
i turn my phone off and i admire the trees and flowers all around me, i get up and walk for a little i looked around and seeing some of the lights turn on since it was gettind dark.
it was 5:46 pm so ill have to go soon so i go walk back to my house while looking around for places to go to when im free.

when i got home i went upstairs to take a quick shower and change into my pajamas. i ready my bed and check my phone to get rid of my boredom

after a few hours i get sleepy and soon enough i fall asleep while hugging my pillow tightly while my hands holding eachother thinking that it was somebody elses..

when i woke up i realised it was saturday so i was thinking of some stuff to go to today with my mom if she was free, i go put on a hoodie and take a walk outside to see where we can go.
i saw a diner and thought it would be nice to eat with my mom, i go back home "hey mom wanna go to this diner i saw earlier? ill pay" i said happily "sure sweetie it'll be nice spending time with you again"
we got ready and my mom got the keys for the car because it would be exhausting if we walked there.

we went in and sat at a table, the waiter comes and says "hi welcome to rosies diner what can i get for you today?" she hands the menu to us and we look for a few mins thinking of what we would order.
"burger and fries please!" i say to the waiter happily "ill get a salad." my mom said so the waiter writes down our order and walks away to get it ready.

after a few minutes the waiter comes back with our orders "here you go maam and sir!" she says while puting down the food on our table, we ate our food while talking about how school is.

After we ate i payed the bill and we both walk walked out and we got home, it was 2:38 pm so i drew some stuff in my room thinking of Jonathan and what he felt about me, of course i still love him and all but it seems like its better to give up.

___________________________

Sorry this took so long i spent a few hours on this and i wanted it to be long but i failedd tysm for finishing this!!

Love you guys ill update tomorrow i need some rest..

❤️❤️❤️❤️