pressure

in this story i/we discuss how are you gonna go on with your life even people are taking you down and say bad things about you.

I remember when I was a little kid that I always heard " you need to know what you want in life" I think that most of the people that this read had the question from a younger age " what do you want to become when you grow up" and maybe is that not a big question but if you think about it; you were maybe 10/11 years old , how could you think about a future.

we had from a very young age the pressure to know what you want in life and if you don't knew it people where shocked that you never thought about that.

I think that is a good thing to think about it but its the way you asked because you are not really aware of what is going on in your life.

when you are going to secondary school that's most of the time the moment when you are gonna realise; what do I wanna be when I grow up?

I sat in the train and I heard a mother talking to her daughter think it was her mum but anyways the little girl was saying that she wants to be a dancer later but the mum says she can't because she is young, dumb and don't know what she's talking about. the little girl was so disappointed and it little breaks me to saw that.

the disbelieve in her let met think of why are people are like this like why... I don't know what to say because it makes me a bit angry of how she treated her 'daughter i think'. this young girl has maybe no idea what's going and just wants to have a dream where she can go for.

you need to perform and you get so many times the question what do you wanna do later but why...

why don't just live your life and see later but no; you need to know that time and that's yeah I don't know if I can say that but it's a bad thing and it disappoint me.

it starts from a very young age to perform and people are taking that with them there whole life when you are not gonna realise what you actually really want in life.

I know now that there's actually no pressure to do it ; you need to take your own time and when you think im fucking ready for it you do it and think about it.

sometimes its better to wait and enjoy/do what you want in life and then think about the future.

no one has the permission to say what you need to do, its your own decision and your own life.

its sometimes hard to think ; I can fucking do it but think about all the people around you. everybody is living there own life on this big planet so keep going and do what makes you happy and don't let anybody stop you.....okay<3