your own book

now lets talk about what you want in your own life.

don't feel the pressure to do anything good at once but keep learning from yourself and your "mistakes". if you had a mistake then think about it what did I wrong and what can I do better the next time and then you will see you are getting more faith in yourself.

don't say the whole time " I can't do this" but say " I will try to do this" and you see you are getting a challenge to do.

I know that its hard if you heard your whole life that you need to perform and people always said that you are not going to reach it. but I think that life is more than perform and reach but its about you and your own way open up.

lets make a list about your goals and what you want in your life ; and don't think about what you NEED to do and what the people around want to do. think about what makes you happy and comfort and maybe there is now no chance to get/do that but I think there is in your life a right time to get that done; even when you are 30 or 70 years old that doesn't matter.

follow what makes you happy and I hope that one day you think ; im so happy that I this and you are so so proud of yourself.

go live for the little things in your life by yourself and chose the right friends.

play that music instrumentgo get your bucket list ;go find your own clothing style; go get that job nobody can stop you from that okay<3