find your own way

why are people always letting people down and don't think about how the impact is. and you don't have tot take this personally but I thought by myself ' am I so' ' do I let other people down' and sometimes you say something accidentally but It can hurt the person.

I don't think its a bad thing cause you can learn from that moment but only if you are better after that and think about what did you wrong.

but that's not the point I was going for; this is a thing to talk about in a next story if you like it.

did you ever heard in your life " you are not going to get this" or "I don't think you can do that" and did it hurt you deep inside?

that are the little things that can bring a person down and let a person let go of their goal.

the little words have most of the time the most impact because yeah its just a opinion but you are gonna think about ; did I something wrong? do I need to stop with what im doing?

it makes you sad and you want to stop because someone says something and maybe didn't mean it in that way but it still hurst sm. it makes me sad that are people are getting trough this and i wish that people are going to see that if you feel good in what you are doing nobody can tell you you are not successful in your life.

you mabey see the succes of a other person and think I wish I can do that; but that's the point I think if you are going for it you can do it.

sometimes you need to pretend that your living your life as if your alone at the world, no comments from other people, no one that can say to you " you are not going to get it" and that's the greatest part of it.

you live as if you are wanted to live your whole damn life and nobody cares about your successes but you live for your own successes.

I wish sometimes that people not care about succes all the time but care about the person who you become and what you are about.