Shoto Todoroki

This is written in a guard's point of view, he has been watching Todoroki since he first arrived at the facility 7 years ago. His name is Ren

I arrived in the monitor room a few minutes before my shift started and saw a newspaper sat on the chair. Haku left it here? I sigh and walk over to it picking it up, did he want me to see some stupid-...so he's dead huh. I look at the cameras into one of the rooms, the person inside was talking to himself as always, mumbling about his 'kitten'. It's horrific to listen to some of the things he talks about. Would he even care? He's so far gone at this point, it's impossible for anyone to go near him, though it is a danger risk anyway. They tried to communicate to him when he first got here, find out why he did it all. But he always acted out violently to anyone who got close, threats were all he said and if he could he would follow through with all of them. When he spoke of Bakugou Katsuki on the other hand he said nothing but sweet things in a sick and sadistic way. From anyone else it would be compliments but there is no real love behind those eyes. God only knows how he survived with this lunatic.

Ren-hell he thinks the other guy is in there with him-

He looked directly into the camera, making me jump back. Then he spoke in that cold monotone voice with a sick smile on his face

Todoroki-they're watching us kitten~ won't you say hi~?

I got chills down my spine as I quickly attempted to find something to distract myself. That's when my co-worker finally walked in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this was a good example of what happened to Todoroki. Basically he believes bakugou is still with him and they never parted, if anyone was to tell him Bakugou had died he wouldn't believe it as he was right in front of him.

( ゚д゚)つ Byeヾ(•ω•')o