Chapter 19

Augusta was sitting on the counter by the sink in her bra and underwear, the rest of her clothes discarded on the floor.

Dysis leaned against the door and tilted her head to the side slightly, letting her eyes roam over Augusta's body. Augusta's cheeks were pink as Dysis started to prowl over to her and stopped just in front of her, tilting her head up to look at Augusta.

"Do you want to have a shower?" she asked quietly and Augusta's chest rose and fell quickly.

"Um, yeah. That would be...nice," she said and frowned. "You do mean....with you, right?"

Dysis gave a small chuckle before she reached for the buttons of the tight top she was wearing. Augusta watched her in silence as she dropped the top on the ground and shook her jeans off, then looked back up at Augusta. She ran a hand along Augusta's bare thigh, then stopped and flicked the edge of her frilly underwear with a smile.

"I like these, they're pretty," she commented as she brought her other hand to Augusta's other side and pulled her down from the counter so that she was standing close to Dysis. She hooked her fingers into Augusta's underwear and slowly began moving them down, not taking her eyes off the girl in front of her.

Augusta stared back at her, her heartbeat thundering in Dysis's ears as her underwear moved lower and lower until Dysis dropped them and they fell to the ground. Dysis shuffled closer and pressed her lips to the side of Augusta's jaw and continued to make her way along it as she let her hands wander from Augusta's hips to her lower back and lower. She let herself get lost in the movements as she nipped at Augusta's lower lip and the girl's eyes fluttered closed as her head tilted back. She kissed her as she let her hand make its way up to the clasp of her bra and undid it.

Augusta let the bra drop quickly and Dysis pulled away ever so slightly to look down at her full breasts. The sight was enough to make Dysis's own breasts heavy and aching as she reached behind her to undo the clasp and take her underwear off. Once they were both very much naked, Dysis took Augusta's hand and led her towards one of the showers.

Augusta's eyes wandered Dysis's body, her eyes wide as she took in the muscles on her stomach and a blush crept up as she looked at her breasts. As Dysis turned to turn the shower on, she felt Augusta's hand sneak around her hip and run up her stomach, tracing the muscles.

"Don't be shy," Dysis chuckled as the girl continued to explore, then her hand went up higher and began kneading Dysis's breast. Dysis couldn't help letting her breath hitch and she smiled slightly, letting the girl get a good feel before she pulled her into the shower and the warm spray.

The water seemed to break the both of them out of some kind of daze and Dysis turned to kiss Augusta hungrily. The girl kissed back ferociously and arched her back as Dysis pushed her against the wall. Her body slid along Dysis's own as the water soaked them and Dysis's own heartbeat rose to meet Augusta's pounding one as she let her hands roam along Dysis's body.

She felt her hands slide along her back, feeling the ridges of muscles and the softness of her curves. Dysis did the same, slipping her hands through Augusta's messy hair before running them down her back to where she squeezed her ass roughly.

Augusta moaned against Dysis and opened her mouth, giving Dysis access to explore the girl's mouth with her tongue. Augusta's hands tightened around Dysis's hips as she broke away and began kissing a trail down Augusta's neck. The girl moaned as Dysis didn't stop and continued to her breast, where she began licking and nipping at her peaked nipple. She glanced up at the girl, blinking water from her eyes as she did and grinned, licking the water from Augusta's breasts. Her chest heaved under Dysis and her hand came up to grip Dysis's curls.