Chapter 6

Right here in the hotel bar lounge, chilling out with folks who attend my party.

The way the DJ is providing the soundtrack of hip-hop at the bars makes it looks entertaining as guests are rocking the party bar.

I could see all sorts of ladies tonight with different shades and sizes, guess I am going for some as Tracy had made me come back to my senses.

I have even gotten a message from her to enjoy my party while she is keeping up with the chief at home. Now I do not mind anymore, knowing who I am.

Everywhere looks much fun, guests bopping around with drinks in their hands, and me lounging together with my close guys Scott and Jeff, I feel delightful.

Dad's hotel and suite are one the best hotel here in Lagos with modernized classic buildings. Thousands of guests check-in for their business, ceremonies, vacation, and so on.

Keeping my eyes on the slay queens around, the barman finally comes back to serve Scott, Jeff, and me tequila shots, and this makes us even happier.

"Guys," Scott bursts out "Have you seen everyone talking about your dad all over social media?" He adds checking out his phone.

So dad is now more famous for buying his 21-year-old son a brand-new car worth 57k dollars.

"I guess that is what he needs this time for his political campaign," Jeff replies and I roll my eyes.

"He should have gifted me, Lamborghini, Ferrari, or Bugatti then," I react and the two burst out laughing.

"Honestly, you should appreciate what he did," Jeff responds, cautioning me. "Some parents like mine can't even afford a car for themselves and talk less of buying their son," He adds and I reason with him while Scott nods in agreement.

He continues while I keep staring at him. Jeffrey is just like my big brother who I look up to.

"To the continuation of celebrating Mike's birthday and his new whip," He announces, the louder he is, making everyone especially our guests enclose us, taking pictures of us, glowing.

Now we are catching everyone's attention at the bar.

Cheering, we toast and take the shots at one time, dropped the empty on the table, and grab the others, drinking off like we are competing while everyone is applauding us.

Taking the last which is the fourth shot, I feel calm likewise my guys while Jeffery's phone beeps, indicating a text message.

Party babes making whoops of delight at us.

Jeff gets up.

"I'll be right back," He whispers to me and I nod okay while the DJ plays Alcohol by Joeboy

After Jeff left, Scott and I decide to get up to dance the moment the ladies are giving us their green light.

The whole bar is on fire!

I reach for a chubby lady in her sexy bodycon mini gown and heels and I start making moves with her while another song; love nwantiti by Ckay pops in.

Looking around the entire bar makes me discover a strange girl looking all over me. She slips her eyes in the other direction the moment she notices I caught her red-handed.

I fix my eyes on her to know if she is going to look back at me to have my full evidence that she is interested in me.

Boom! She stares back at me and her gaze meets mine. I'm right.

I wink at her and she rolls her eyes in embarrassment, glaring now into nothing less.

Despite the fact, that the bar is dimmed with color change led, I can still see how innocent she looks in her high-waist skinny jeans, cut-out Bardot top, and sneakers.

A lady turns around to her and hands over a bottle of Smirnoff ice strawberry while they make their way to sit down.

"Catch a fresh fish tonight, I guess," I say to no one in particular, smiling as I can't take my eyes off the strange girl as she is chatting with her friend.

"Lucky me," The lady who is twisting her body around me, replies to me.

I look into her eyes, and she winks at me, smiling.

"Obviously," I say to her sarcastically and I release my arms off her hips.

She shrugs, scrunching her face in confusion. Damn, I am not referring to you.

I wink back at her and start walking out on her while she hisses at my reaction. Who cares?

Approaching the ladies with some slow moves as they are enjoying their bottles of Smirnoff Ice, I break the silence. "Hey baby girl, wanna dance with you,"

She stares at her friend with that long look while I face her. "It's you," I add to answer her unsought question.

"I...have a...boyfriend," She stutters, still staring at her friend.

Who cares about her boyfriend?

"I'm sure he is not here," I respond, palming out to reach for her arm while her friend gets up and starts walking out on us, heading outside the bar.

This strange girl ignores me, looking down at my arm still palms out, and follows her friend immediately.

I scoff and shrug in confusion, wondering why the reactions.

I sneak up and I could see the two arguing indistinctly behind a car.

"You can have fun with him," Her friend who is a little bit taller than her shouts that I can hear from where I am.

She then hops into the car and starts making a U-turn to drive out of the hotel, while this lady stands still watching her as she folds her arms around her chest.

I walk down to her knowing her friend understands the game.

"Hey babe," I say as I walk next to her.

She startles a little as she is shocked to see me.

"We can go back inside and enjoy ourselves, you know," I add and she glares at me.

"I have nothing to do with a guy like you," She says to my face before walking out on me and heading to the gate.

It hits me so hard as this will be my first time going too far to get a lady to have fun with me.