Chapter Three

All of them smiled and did not want to experience the trauma they had wistenessed since childhood. They held personal responsibility for stuff that had happen. We were not idiots. We just wanted the affection from our parents. And they failed at all.
I was in a carriage looking out at the woods. The woods were pretty. They did not look muddy nor ashy. I was not interested in flowery words from the carriage drivers mouth. I wanted it straight to the Pont.
Fuck this guy.
Goldia. Watch your tantrum. Fleta replied.
Goldia sheepishly smiled and moved on. She was right. Throwing tantrums is not exactly Lisettes or Harpaes thing even.
"Whatever. I was not in the mood." Snarling here was unacceptable.
Harpaes blank stare was exactly I wanted. After all you cannot forgive someone who dud not take responsibility.
"I was not feeling well. Why can I take it?" I am puzzled over my trauma. Struggled heavily if not over my trauma over why these events had deeply wounded so hard I did not even recover at all.
"The pain was too much to process to me."
"I was simply too blinded by my pain to realize there were bigger things going on. My mother was not the best support but she did seem to favor me. More than my elder brother". I am not ever over my mother's burdens she placed on my head. She cursed me to a life of fires.
Oh my mom was a cursed brat to me. Not even my father did not curse me as much as my mother did. My mother was my enemy. I was helpless to do anything. I disdained my mother openly.
I should open this letter now.
I opened the letter.
I was walking around the church when I met a handsome noble. His name was Roman. He was quite handsome! I think he and I would make a fine couple! Oh dear. Freya is calling for me again. I disagree with how Freya thinks Roman is so average in her opinon!! I reckon that she was not in average jealousy unlike the typical girl. But she looked so sad? What a bizarre girl she is. Does she have feelings for me? I can not care for these unfortunate events. 
Seriously? That was the type Mother liked? That Freya girl was right. Roman was average. To Freya, Roman was just nonsense. I agree. Oh Jesus Elise. You really were stupid to fall for Roman. This woman was beyond Elise's standards than anyone but Roman.
Girls, we are just getting started on this journey already and it's not even straight.
But there is something written on the end that annoys me.
Freya never ends her likes towards me. How dare she? I am not into her nor shall I ever reckon I am!
I cannot wait to see that devil again. I will be rich in no time and run away from Kieferburg. Roman will be impressed by my intentions and charms. I only had the childhood friend here. Everyone else is vile.