Chapter One

The mansion she had come back to now is too grimy for even her to mention. Seriously, there were cobwebs everywhere. There is no light from the candles to warm her. The library was dusty, everything covered in soot.
Not even the clock chime had not even completely changed.
It was simply a dreary experience. She looked to the right from the clock's ticking hands. Harpae's library was the same in her home mansion now dreary about everything she loved.
Her mother was still a bitch to her. Honestly her mother never relayed any good messages about even her personal life.    She walked in the library halls never heeding the voices in her head to not return to the library halls made in despair and crushed ambitions or sadness and regret.
Goldia was simply genuinely alone.
The books on child psychology from Sigmund Freud were wimpy but it was what it is. The Swiss psychologist Jung felt more trustworthy to her. The persona, the shadow and the ego were more compelling evidence for her fractured psyche. But of course this would never be accepted by psychologists and psychiatrists or by the upper classes in Austria. She walked on not caring for her mothers vile ambitions.
Mom you cried wolf so hard you let yourself go to the end. It is still something I cannot forgive you for.
The Man and His Symbols by Carl Jung was what she liked but did not help her issues.
She walked for any source of comfort that did relate to her childhod that was not haunting her but it was nonexistant.
Inscribed was the title Little Goody Two Shoes but there was something else described. She had just walked in the library and noticed the red book never noticed other than her. I thought Mother never made any books.
She never spoke of her life to father. Not even Henri liked to talk about our mothers life.

She then remembered that this was the same diary that Goldia had read when she had memory fragments. She nevered cared for what sins her mother had made now. Elise simply had not redeemed herself in her eyes despite her waking up from her states of mind. I am not in the best mood now. Vile mother she had. Please, her mom is an asshole. Wait, what is that? What a gorgeous paper.

To my beloved Goldia

From Elise

It was a paragraph from Mother.

Please read my diary, my daughter. It will have something in store for you.

I have left some letters from my young life stored in for you. This will explain everything to you about the deed I made. About that hideous demon, he is still here. He is still waiting to get back your name. He cannot be trusted. Go to Kieferbrug.

A kind leader of mine is still waiting for you to return safely. His name is Gustav. He will be waiting for you. He is a young man with early strands of white hair but bulky. Please sell your inherited mansion. The hideous demon is there. LEAVE NOW GOLDIA. IF YOU EVER WANT TO LIVE LEAVE.

He must explain if you wish to have your name back. I know someone would have wanted this.

Lebkuchen, Rozenmarine and Freya would have loved you Goldia.
From Elise